Chapter 6: Love the Chase

DEAN led them back up to the sidewalk and then back down the beach, where Jessy had tried to run away from her. She unlocked the front door of her shop and led Jessy in.

She locked the front door and turned to flip on the light.

"Welcome to The Sun Shack." DEAN watched as Jessy did a complete turn in the store and took everything in.

"You do love the beach don't you?" Jessy said as she turned and saw everything from swimwear to surfboards on the walls. "You work here?"

"I own here," DEAN smiled, "as well as teach surfing and kite-boarding."

"Impressive," Jessy said and stalked toward DEAN. "So you spend all day in the surf and sun watching young girls running around in bikinis?"

"Never," DEAN smiled and stepped backwards away from Jessy.

"I know you're lying." Jessy had backed DEAN up against the small counter in the front of the store and didn't stop until she was pressed up against her.

"I won't lie to you about anything. All you have to do is ask." DEAN brought her hands up and welcomed Jessy's body as it pushed into her.

"I asked you a question, and I would like an answer." Jessy grabbed DEAN's hands and pinned them down on the counter behind her.

"Yes, I see and instruct many beautiful women. It's part of my job."

"And how many of these beautiful, barely covered women do you pick up and take home with you?" Jessy placed her thigh between DEAN's legs and pressed it against DEAN's crotch.

"A lot," DEAN admitted and tried to stop her body from reacting to the pressure on her pussy, but it was impossible.

"Why?" Jessy released DEAN's hands and slid hers under the bottom of DEAN's shirt and up her sides.

"It's a game I play. I love the chase."

"And the game you're playing with me?" Jessy asked as she slid her thumbs across DEAN's covered nipples.

They instantly hardened under Jessy's touch, and Jessy found it impossible to stop. She slid a finger inside the top of each cup and slid them down to graze against the pert nipples.

"This isn't a game," DEAN whispered. She tried to keep her breath even, but couldn't stop her body as it pressed into Jessy's touch.

Jessy brought her eyes up from DEAN's breasts and was met by her dark eyes. She saw a mix of emotions across DEAN's face. Desire was the strongest. The hunger that DEAN was feeling was staring back at Jessy making itself strongly known.

But there was also a mix of fear and confusion in DEAN's eyes, and that was what made Jessy pull her hands away from the soft globes and up to DEAN's cheeks.

"You're scared," Jessy said softly as her thumbs caressed each side of DEAN's jaw.

DEAN closed her eyes and leaned into Jessy's palm. She was scared, scared that her heart was going to burst from her chest. She had only felt like this once before, and she had vowed after that to never let it happen again.

But there is no stopping the heart when it reaches out for another. As much as she wanted to deny it, she wanted to wrap her arms around Jessy and never let her go.

"I'm not going to hurt you," Jessy said and kissed DEAN softly.

"You can't promise me that," DEAN said as she opened her eyes up to Jessy.

"I want to," Jessy said and nuzzled DEAN's neck. Jessy knew better than to make promises like that. She had no plans of ever hurting DEAN, but there was no way to know exactly what path they would follow, and promising that she would never cause DEAN any pain is something she couldn't guarantee.

DEAN slid her hands up Jessy's back and neck. She reached up and pulled the clip from her hair and dropped it on the floor.

She ran her hands through the silk strands and pulled them down across Jessy's almost bare shoulders.

"I've wanted to do that all night long," DEAN oozed and slid her hands down through Jessy's hair and down her chest. She pushed Jessy back and buried her face in her hair and neck and took a deep breath of her scent.

Musk with a hint of vanilla filled her, and she felt the soft moan that escaped as she lowered her lips to the delicate neck that she had covered.

"God, you smell like heaven." DEAN's hands slid up Jessy's back as she kissed her way down her chest. Her lips lingered and teased across the top of each breast that was peaking from Jessy's dress.

Fingers made their way through her hair and held her as her tongue snaked between Jessy's breasts.

"DEAN," Jessy gasped with her eyes closed, "if you don't stop now, we aren't going to." Jessy felt

DEAN's forehead come down on her chest and felt hot breath against the top of her breasts.

DEAN finally brought her head up and looked at Jessy.