A/N

Wow that's the end of this one. It wasn't as long as I expected it would be, but I didn't want to start anything else in this book. I need something good to start the next book with 😉 Anyway, thanks for sticking through with it, and I hope you enjoyed it! I was really excited to have a second idea that I could stick with for this long, and I hope I can have the same inspiration for the next one! 

This book was actually something I really enjoyed writing! All of the words for each chapter just flowed so easily! I also enjoyed writing Hearts a lot (promo whore: go check it out 😉) however I got stuck on that one sometimes. I really enjoyed writing Broken Promises because I just felt the words come so easily and they flowed together so well. 

Keep an eye out for some new content too! I'm still working on my sequel to Hearts, and three others that are still trying to come together! Also, I am putting together something really special for y'all! It's going to be something I haven't done yet, and I'm really excited to share it with you! It's going to take a lot of work to pull it together how I envision it, and I hope you enjoy what I'm putting together for everyone! 

I really enjoyed writing this book and can't wait to get started working on the sequel! So excited to pull out some new stuff for y'all to try! I'll see ya in the next one! Take care 👋