Chapter 10: Everything.

Start from the beginning

Kris smiles and Ralsei is close to tears.

Then Ralsei says wisely.

"These moments were taken for granted until now. You both haven't seen eachother in years but it seems to have blossomed to another level."

Kris clears his throat, and before you could say anything to stop him he says.

"Yeah, blossomed alright."

Ralsei smiled at both you and Susie, with kind eyes. Kris just stood there with a smirk and his arms folded. Damn you felt like slapping the living shit out of him now.

Not because he was wrong, but because he was right.

The day that Susie left town was the day that you were crying in the rain, then everything fell into place.

You remembered everything.

《Bittersweet Priority》

"File three, out of 3. "

What? You thought that there was more files than that.

"All other files corrupted or deleted. Proceeded to file "Bittersweet Priority." Do you wish to change name of file?"

You look at the see through screen in front of you. Everything seemed blurry around it. You renamed it..

"Everything I needed."

You press enter and the name is replaced.

"Affirmative to Y/N L/N. Please refer to file "Everything You Needed" for more information. Bittersweet Priority erased."

◇─◇──◇────◇────◇────◇

It was a rainy day, on the day of

■■/■■/20XX

The familiarity of the park and the swings, as if every good memory of that place you had washed away with the rain. You look around, trying to find someone with your fear filled eyes. You mom was gone, never to return, simply because she didn't care about you or her husband. Your loving father. But this time you realise that you weren't at the park crying just for that reason.

You were walking over to your best friend Susies house to tell her what had happened. But she was gone. In front of her family home was a sign "SOLD!" and at the time you thought that it meant "GONE!" Of course to this day you thought that was the same thing. Your sister was crying that day too, and had locked herself in her room all day. Kris...You didn't know where he lived. But Susies house was right next door to yours, so you didn't have to know where to go because she was just right next door. In the rain you cry, you just cry, and then you go to the park in the rain. Rain is still pouring down.

You feel your legs grow weak as you grow more hopeless. You keep crying, the tears almost making you hurt physically. Then you hear someone.

"Y/N...are you okay?"

There she was, in her yellow rainjacket holding on to a clear umbrella. She looked at you, her fringe not yet grown, and holds a doll out for you. This is where the memory usually stops.

But it keeps going.

Good.

"I'm leaving Y/N. I'm gonna miss you a lot." She says in her limited vocabulary.

"I love you."

And then she leaves D/N in your hands.

And she leaves.

And you can't help but cry because she said she loved you.

The words that even your mother couldn't say to you.

◇─◇──◇────◇────◇────◇

There's nothing much to say, but I hope that this chapter is Okay lol.

1190 words! Holy damn.

Anyways, thank you all so much for being supportive and patient with me. Ilya so much.

Anyways, thank y'all! ♡

(If you're confused wait until the next chapter.)

Thanks! ♡♡