six

i carry all of the bags with my arms, almost losing circulation in them. i twist the doorknob a bit quickly kicking the door open.

"kyungsoo help!!" kyungsoo runs over groaning as he grabs half of the bags and close the door all at the same time. i place the remaining bags on the counter.

"kyungsoo? How would you feel about me dating a 26 year old?" i ask. "a what?!?" he freezes from stocking up the fridge.

"a 26 year old." i mumble. "no, no, no. he's a year older than I am. that's a seven year gap with you two. too old." "but... he's cute." "you're into grandpa's??"

i frown at him, "he's not even that old. age is just a number." "you're a minor!!" "guess what? i. don't. care." "no. that's like me dating a ten year old. disgusting." "that's not even the same." i roll my eyes. "things like this never end up correctly!! the guy's probably a freak." kyungsoo says before i slam my door shut. i really was just trying to live my best life.

what am i supposed to do now? i stare at my room, everything stares back at me blankly. i have no friends to call, text, or hangout with. i really was just some loser huh?

a few hours later i open my door, "kyungsoo?" i speak softly. "what do you want to be mad about now? this whole day you've been slamming doors our house is probably breaking from your tantrums."

"can i hang out with sehun?" "alone? he's going to beat you up. you two always act stupid when you're together." "that's what friends do." "you can hang out with him i guess."

i quickly run out of the room phone and wallet in hand. "we'll be back for dinner!!" i say before closing the front door gently this time.

i call sehun, "what?" he says. "wanna go out with me?" he sighs on the other side, "sooah, i'm sorry little lady, but the feelings are mutual."

"you dumb ass i meant let's hang out, and i told you to never call me that again."
"oh. sorry not sorry." he chuckles, "but i'm playing pubg with my friend."
"wow oh sehun has friends." i walk to sehun's house which was a couple blocks away.

"don't play, you're the lonely one." i gasp, "oh sehun when i get to your house i'm beating you up." "you? a petite little girl against me? a broad shouldered, tall, fit man?" "you're a baby compared to me. you may be bigger in size, but my personality is bigger than yours." "'mY pERsOnAliTY iS bIGgeR tHAn yOuRS.'" he mocks my voice. "i think this is why sometimes i just want to kill you." "i want to kill you all the time." sehun says.