Chapter Fourteen

~Chapter Fourteen~

I need to pee but I refuse to use the facility in this room. It looks like it belongs in a prison and to be honest, I'd rather piss myself.

'Hey' I shout. 'I am not using this toilet'

I get silence for a few moments before the door opens and in walks a man, he's Mexican and he looks tough.

'I apologise for the inconvenience, I needed Sam and Jacobs attention and I finally got it' he smiles like hes won.

'That doesn't help my bladder issue' I tell him. I was scared, terrified that i could die or my baby, or both but i had to believe that Sam would find me and i had to be strong, if not for myself then for my baby.

'Come with me, I'm expecting visitors soon' he beams. Hesitantly, I stand and make my way over to the man.

'Sam isn't going to be happy with you after this'

'I'm counting on it' his eyes twinkle with excitement and I feel as though this guy is a little bit unstable.

I walk with him down a cold corridor, paranoid of all the men following behind us.

'Here is the bathroom, don't try anything stupid' he warns me.

I'm not stupid enough to put any danger to this baby or myself.

I use the bathroom and head back out, feeling a lot more relieved with no pressure on my bladder now.

We continue walking down to a large garage looking place. At least two dozen men with guns and weapons.

'He should be here any minute'

My nerves were setting in now and I was scared. Scared of what they might do to Sam and the others and what could possibly happen to this baby if we get caught in the misfire.

We hear the bikes and the cars and the man beside me smiles.

His hand a tight grip on my arm, keeping me beside him. The doors open and I see him. Sam standing there with the club and he looks mighty pissed. But man he looked fucking good.

I don't blame him, his child is in danger and she isn't even born yet.

He looks me over, assessing every inch to make sure i wasnt harmed.

'We're here, the guns are yours now give my Scarlett back' Sam snaps.

'Ok' he lets my arm go and eagerly, I rush to Sam. He pulls me in for a hug, turning us to put me behind him.

'Are you ok? The baby?' I nod my head and he kisses my forehead. 'Go jump in the van' I don't hesitate.

Rico helps me into the van and Tommy begins to pull away.

'What the hell are you doing?' I ask. We cant leave them here.

'Sam gave me direct orders, as soon as you are in the van and safe, I take you back to the club, no matter how pregnant rage you go' Tommy tells me.

'Oh my god, he's going to kill him' I say more to myself. 'What if someone gets hurt?'

'There is another van' Tommy says.

I don't say anything the whole ride back to the club. I'm too worried that something is going to happen to Sam or the guys.

I know I need to stop worrying and stay calm but I can't help it.

When we get back to the club Brandi throws herself at me 'Oh my god are you ok? How's the baby?'

'I'm fine, baby is fine' I say.

Brandi drags me inside where Holly and her Mom check my blood pressure, heart rate and even check the babies heart rate which is all normal and perfect.

I pace the whole club house, not speaking to anyone until they get back which takes three hours.

Three damn hours! How long does it take to kill a bunch of people? Or even talk to them, work something out.

Finally, they all come back battered and bruised.

Sam and I just stare at each other for a few minutes, both thankful for the others safety before I rush to him and wrap my arms around his waist.

'Oh my god' I breathe. 'I was so worried'

'I know, I was worried too but we are all ok' Sam says. 'Did you get checked out?' I nod and he sighs in relief.

'We are fine, how about you lot? what happened' I drill.

'We are fine, nothing to worry about' he gives me a reassuring smile but winces at his busted lip.

'How can I not worry when you're all bruised and bleeding?' I look around and every single one of them were bleeding.

'We are fine Scarlett' Sam laughs. 'I am going to take a shower, you should too if you haven't already and then we will eat food' Sam tells me.

'Sammy' Jacob says from the door. He gives Sam a look and Sam nods.

'Second thoughts, you go shower, I have some things to handle but then I promise, we will eat together' I nod and he walks out.

After a sigh, I go for a shower and thank the lords for hygiene and hot water.

The baby begins kicking at the hot water smacking my stomach and I laugh.

'Is that good or bad?' I ask her. I turn so the water hits my back and her kicking stops. I turn again as she kicks when the water hits her making me laugh.

'Guess you don't like that bubba' after a good fifteen minute shower, I feel refreshed and clean.

Once I come out, I find Sam waiting for me in the room, he hasn't showered yet but I feel as though he wears more blood now than before.

I don't ask as he walks past me and into the bathroom.

I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into with this club but if I don't ask then I won't know and I won't be horrified.