Chapter Thirteen

~Chapter Thirteen~

Sam POV

Argh, why can't she just leave me alone? Clearly if I ignore the first two calls, I'm not going to answer the next five times.

'You ok man?' Jacob asks as I frown at the phone, locking it so i dont have to see my sisters name.

'Yeah, Holly won't leave me alone' I grumble.

'Alright, plan is this boys, we go in, demands them to trade over the guns for-' the meeting room door opens and Jacob stops talking.

'We are in a fucking meeting' I snap to my sister.

'Maybe if you answered your fucking phone then I won't be barging in on a fucking meeting' Holly snaps.

'What do you want?' I growl.

'Have you forgotten that Scarlett is meant to be with me today? I thought maybe if I call it could be something to do with the baby or her' Holly growls back.

'Where is she?' I ask alarmed as i jumo from my seat. I had forgotten my sister and Scarlet were having a day together.

'I don't fucking know, that's what I'm trying to tell you, we had our manicure then we were going for lunch when she was taken right off the street'

'What?' I yell slamming my hands on the table.

'She was taken Sam. They were wearing balaclavas and black clothes, I couldn't even tell you skin colour. They threw her into their shitty brown van and sped off' Holly says.

'Why didn't you stop them?' I tell running my hands through my hair but even i know it was a stupid question, Holly couldn't have possibly been able to prevent this.

'I'm sorry next time I'll turn my superman powers on and not get thrown to the ground' she retorts sarcastically. I deserved that.

'We have to find her' I tell the group.

'Rico, Butch, Tommy, you come with Sam and I, the rest. Go do as planned' Jacob orders.

'Stay here, call Mom' I order my sister. She nods and we all set out.

'Who could have taken her?' Rico asks in a panic.

'Take your pick on which club' I growl. 'First stop, Phalipo' he was meant to be protecting her.

We get on our bikes and ride across town to Phalipos.

'What's up Sam?' Phalipo asks coming out.

'You we're suppose to be protecting her, she was meant to have your protection' I snap at him, clocking him in the jaw.

'Woah, what's happening?' He asks stumbling back but not putting up a fight

'Scarlett was just taken off the street, you are going to help us find her' I tell him.

My cell rings and I frown at Scarlets number.

'Hello' I say through clenched teeth.

'Sam' the voice is male. 'I'm sure you are aware that Scarlet is not safe right now'

'You touch her and I will cut your fucking fingers off' I threaten.

'No harm will come to her or the baby if you do as your told'

'What do I have to do?' I hated that i was taking orders from an old man.

'Bring all your guns to a ware house, I will text you through the address and time' the man says. I don't even recognise the voice.