The Invitation.

ⓒAnoushkaAjoy

(Not Proof Read)

Chapter 20: The Invitation.

It was a week before

Austin's birthday and I still didn't know what to get him. Sure we hung out at home but in school all we did was nod at each other. He stopped making comments at me and suprisingly so did Tiffany.

All she did was snicker at me, when she found out I broke up but that was pretty much it.

It seemed as if Austin had cast a spell on everyone at school and me being the one who had no effect on it was slowly getting sucked in. 

I was sitting at home surfing through netflix to find something I might enjoy when the door barged it.

"Princess." I looked up at Austin and nodded.

"I have my football game against the Grizzlys." He said whislt texting on his phone.

"what about your game?" I questioned looking at him as if why did he tell me this.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. You want to come and see it?" He said finally paying attention to me.

"Naomi is coming too and I heard the concession stand is pretty great." 

"Food?"  I looked up.

He slowly nodded and smirked since he understood that food captivated me. 

"When do you have it?" I said switching off my laptop.

"In two hours. I'm going to head for practise and Naomi will pick you up. Wear this." He tossed me his jersey.

"What are you going to wear then?"

"This is my practise jersey princess." He said smirking and walked out.

Oh god. I have to have a bath, but first some food.

I quickly ran downstairs and munched on some chips and then saw I had half an hour to get ready since it was an Away game.

I don't know anything about football to be honest, I'm just going to go for the food. Concession stand candy is always the best.

I quickly had a bath and dressed up in his jersey and some jeans carried a jacket because it's getting cooler these days.

I applied mascara and quickly ran down on hearing Naomi honk.

Austin: You left yet?

Me: Yeah, Just now.

Austin: See you there :)

Me: :)

Finally we reached the school and headed towards the bleachers.

"Mimi, go catch us some seats, I'll go get the food." Mimi smiled and nodded and headed to our seats which were given specially by Alec.

I stood in line tapping my feet impatiently.

"Hi." I heard a voice and turned around to see a guy about my age with blondish hair.

"Hey." I gave him a small smile.

"You aren't from here?"

"The opposing school. You?"

"I'm from this school." He said smiling. I gave him a small smile again.

I wasn't used to hot guys talking to me and found it a bit odd.

I quickly paid for my popcorn and drinks with a packet of skittles.

"I hope to see you again. My name's Emmet."