Day 5: Tuesday. Confessions.

ⓒAnoushkaAjoy

Day 5: Saturday.

♥Emma♥

Yesterday was...

Well an eventful day. Hunter Austin and Ben had to clean the whole kitchen because of their food fight while Drew and I sat and laughed at them.

It all started because of girls.

-Flashback-

"Dude Brianna and I had chemistry" Said Ben munching on some Pickles.

"Dude Brianna and Me. She wanted to go a round four." Said Hunter.

"TMI. TMI." I groaned.

"Sorry pumkin. We forgot you were a girl for a minute." Austin mocked me and Drew slapped the back of his head.

I just showed him my tounge.

"Bro we all know I was best in bed." Said a smirking Austin.

"Call Brianna N-" As Ben said that a pickle flew off from Ben's hand and landed on Austin's face.

"You're gonna get it dude." With that said Austin ran behing Ben.

While Hunter sat on the bar stool laughing his ass off with Drew and I.

"BRIANNA LOVES ME!" Hunter shouted and Austin Threw a pickle at him too.

And the rest is history.

-Flashback Over-

Drew and I had managed to escape the attack by going to the living room and making out.

It was pretty steamy and a bit un comfy.

He placed his hands on my butt so my butt couldn't be comfy on the sofa and I was afraid I'd 'let out' while he held me.

After the boys finished cleaning they left. Sadly even Drew which left Austin and I in the kitchen and I ran quickly.

Derrick and Mel came home with Zachary and we all sat down for dinner and after dinner I slept away.

Suddenly I was being poked very hard and I came back from my day dreaming.

Currently I was in the kitchen with a fruit bowl and cereal and I apparently zone out for so long that I made my cereal soggy.

Don't judge me. It's my parents wedding anniversary today.

"What were you thinking about?" Asked Austin.

"About soggy cereal." I said softly.

Austin still looked as if he didn't believe my excuse but he still left it.

It's not like he cared anyway.

School was bearable. I was waiting in the parking lot when suddenly some freshmen came towards me and gave me this letter and scurried away.

Emma,

I'm sorry I can't come with you to visit your parents. Coach is making me stay extra. We can go tomorrow or day after if you want.

Sorry,
Drew. x

The letter was written in scrawny handwriting not the cursive writing I always dreamt my dream guy to have.

Guess I had to go to the grave alone. With a heavy heart and dissapointment I left to go walk towards the cemetry. It was a long walk and I didn't get my car because I was going to go with  Drew.