Back To Perfection

NOT EDITED

AnoushkaAjoy

Chapter 25: Back To Perfection.

The day after christmas was bad. I received tons of messages and missed calls from him. I didn't listen to any of the voicemails or bother to read any of the messages.

All I did was curl up into a ball and sleep and watch movies.

The picture was self explanatory. I know I shouldn't be so jealous since we weren't official.

But I am jealous and I want us to be official. Why? Because I like Austin Daniels and I think-no wait thought he liked me too.

Mimi offered to stay with me and we would pig out to chinese take away.

I declined her offer and pushed her away so she could spend her christmas date with Alec.

I was deep in thought when Zach opened the door.

"Emmy?" He asked peeking through the door his adorable face looking at me.

"Yeah sweetie? Come in." He opened the door and rushed towards the bed and climbed on top of it.

"There is a phone call for you?" He brought out his phone and gave it to me.

I know what you're thinking how does a 7 year old have a phone? It was due to safety purposes and he only used it to call me Mel or Uncle.

It was probably one of them.

"Hello?" I said.

"Emma please let me explain." I knew that voice. It was Austin. I could hear the desperation in his voice. I wanted to say something but I couldn't

How did he have Zach's no.? I immediately cut the call.

"How do you have Austin's no. Sweetie?"

"Austin saved his no. on my phone incase of emergency." I nodded.

Zach never used his phone for games. Uncle made sure of it the tiny screen could harm his eyes instead he had an ipad.

I know he's 7. When I was 7 I had a ladybug phone which played music.

This generation I tell you.

"Did you speak to him?" Zach asked.

"Yes, he had something to tell me. Thank you sweetie." He nodded his head and rushed towards his room probably gone to play on his ipad.

I tucked myself to bed again and flipped through all the channels until I settled for a news channel and dozed off to sleep.

The next day I woke up at 6 in the morning. I decided to have a nice bubble bath with an amazing bath bomb and scented candles.

I tried to forget all my worries but it still lingered at the back of my mind.

After the lovely and relaxing bath I changed into a comfy sweater and sweats and rushed to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

Since Maria went home for the holidays Mel was cooking and we enjoyed her cooking maybe Maria's a bit more but still it was pretty good.

I decided to toast some bagels and lathered it with cream cheese and poured myself some coffee and decided for once to scroll through my phone.

Austin: Emma let me explain please.

Austin: don't make me call Zach.

Austin: Why did you cut the call?