Well Shit.

ⓒAnoushkaAjoy

Chapter 18: Breaking up with the cheating ass bag.

♥Emma♥

"What the fuck!?" As soon as the guy said those words I recognized it. It was none other my boyfriend Drew asshole Parker.

"Drew?" I questioned. As Drew looked up his eyes widened.

"Emma it's not-" Before he could complete the most cliché sentence in the world. I ran.

I ran somehwere into a room in the building and sat down on the floor. The sob I was holding was finally let out.

I heard some footsteps downstairs and the door close.

Austin might be congratulating Drew. I thought bitterly.

After a few moments. I heard footsteps back up.

Austin's face was red with anger and quickly changed into worry.

"How did you find me?" I questioned.

"I heard your sob cupcake." He said as he sat next to me.

"D-Did you know?" I questioned.

He nodded. I felt anger inside of me.

"This is why I brought you here. I found out yesterday and I heard they were comming here. You deserved to know." He said quietly. Stopping my bad thoughts about him.

"W-who was the girl?" I questioned.

"The project partner." He said softly, gently soothing me.

I sobbed harder. No wonder Drew hardly showed affection in school. I thought he would think that I wasn't comfortable with it.

I guess I was wrong.

"Let's go cupcake." He said getting up and he lend me a hand to get up.

On the way home all I could think was, Did I derserve this. It was karma biting me telling me that because two great people were taken away because of you, You have to be all alone.

I am a curse.

With those thoughts I fell asleep.

I don't even remember going to bed,when I reached home.

"Emma." Drew whispered.

"Hmm." I mumbled.

"Change out of your clothes princess." He said.

I could feel him removing my shoes.

"These pants are comfy." I mumbled. They weren't but I was too tired to care.

"Princess, eat something." He prodded.

"I'm not hungry." I mumbled. Actually I was hungry but I was too tired to get up.

I heard a sigh and heard the door close.

I wrapped myself in my comfy comforter and almost dozed off.

"Emma, eat a bit." I heard Austin say. I sat up and he handed me one of his shirts I quickly wore it as he looked away.

Austin handed me a bowl of soup and fed me spoons of it.

Not breaking eye contact. It was intense.

"Can I sleep?" I questioned.

Austin nodded and tucked me in bed.

My eyes quickly closed and I drifted off to sleep but not before feeling a kiss on my forehead.

~*~