Day 3: Sunday.

ⓒAnoushkaAjoy

Chapter 12: Day 3

I woke up early in the morning and found myself snuggled up to a hard body.

I groaned and looked at the person's face and realised it was Austin. Oh god, I forgot how I agreed he could sleep with me.

Not that way.

"Stairing at people isn't really nice you know. You'll be called a stalker." said Austin.

"Shutup Austin." I grumbled and snuggled closer to him.

Wait what? I backed away quickly and fell down the floor.

"My butt, Ow!" I groaned.

He chuckled and got out of bed.

"What the fuck. Ow my head hurts." He said groaning as he went into the bathroom.

"Who told you to drink so much!" I said chuckling and went down to get some advil and ran down quickly. Like the nice person I am.

I went to my mini fridge and got a bottle of water and placed it on the bed side for Austin.

Why couldn't he use his own bathroom? Idiot.

He came out and sat on the bed and took the advils and finished the water.

He lay on my bed again and groaned.

"You're welcome." I said smirking.

"Shut up." He said as he sighed and closed his eyes,. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and went to go eat something.

"Morning Honey." Said Mel as she gave me a plate of waffles.

"Morning." I mumbled as I dug into my food.

"So Mel and I are going to a charity benefit. Take care of Zac for me?" said Derek.

I nodded and said jokingly , "Thought charity benefits were mine and your thing."

"You could come if you like." He said as he sipped on his coffee.

"Yeah. No thank you. I've had my fill for these banquets. I could last without them till I die."

Uncle Derrick laughed as he got up and placed the dirty dish on the counter.

"I'll go wake up monkey." He said leaving to go wake Zach up.

"It's a sunday let him sleep." said Mel waving her fingers at him.

Derek nodded and excused himself.

"So how does it feel like to have your first boyfriend?" asked Mel as she put her coffee down and gave me her undivided attention.

"It feels weird. I mean not that I'm unhappy or anything but I have these butterflies in my tummy and a weird feeling." I said as I pat my stomach.

"We always do. Don't stress about it babe." She said as she winked and left for her and uncle's room.

They were pretty serious already. I had a feeling wedding bells were comming soon.

♛Austin♛

I groggily looked at my surroundings and saw Emma come in humming to herself.

I quickly closed my eyes and saw her sigh.

"Guess he's asleep again." I heard her groan.

She ran into the bathroom and I heard the shower run. Somehow the sound of droplets of water flowing were relaxing and I drifted off.