Day 2: Saturday.

ⓒAnoushkaAjoy

Chapter 19:- Day 2: Saturday

School was hectic yesterday. Luckily I didn't have those pain things, but I slept by seven.

This shit was heavy.

I got up feeling rested and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I took the simulator and placed it in Austin's room. Smirking to myself.

I went near him and looked at his angelic face then screamed,

"IT'S SHOWTIME."

He groaned and glared at me before heading to the washroom. Probably peed his pants or something.

As he was going I couldn't help but admire his back and his toned muscles and his butt. Because he was only in his jammies and I was acting like a pervert.

You're better than this Emma get it together.

"Yo may leave you know." Said Austin. I looked up from the floor and blushed. Thank god he didn't catch me stairing at him.

I nodded and headed towards my bedroom to get ready.

I changed into a grey tee with LOL in bold letters and some skinny jeans and a pair of flats.

I went downstairs and there Austin was with the baby bump eating breakfast. Mel and My uncle trying to hold their laughter. trying to be polite.

But where did I care about him so I started laughing. Then everyone started laughing. Austin grumbled and I ate peacefully with a huge smile on my face.

I decided to go out for a walk and Austin passed me the wrist band.

I headed towards starbucks and got myself a coffee and a blueberry and banana muffin. Even after I ate breakfast.

I settled myself into one of the comfy couches and decided to just read for a bit.

I couldn't read that much these days since Austin had graced us with his presence. Unfortunately.

Suddenly someone coughed and I looked up and saw a hot guy with spectacles and dark black hair with piercing cramel coloured eyes with a Star Wars T-shirt standing right before me.

"May I please join you. I would sit somewhere else but every seat is occupied."

I nodded and gave him a small smile.

He grinned and went to collect his coffee with some chocolate covered scones.

"I-I'm D-Damien." Said the cute nerdy guy also known as Damien.

"Emma." I introduced myself.

It was after a few awkward minutes when I finally started with a conversation.

"I haven't seen you around. Not that this place is small but I have never seen you around this area."

He gave me a small smile before proceeding, " I live three towns away. I have come to meet my cousin Drew? Do you know Drew? Probably not. This place is big and huge how can-"

"I know Drew, He is a friend of mine." I cut him off before he could continue rambling.

"S-Sorry." He grinned nervously. Just as I was about to start another topic My Bracelet vibrated.

'Wife Needs Help. Wife Needs Help. Assist Immeadiately."

I groaned. I stood up and gave him an apologetic smile.