Worst Day Ever.

ⓒAnoushkaAjoy

Chapter 7:Worst Day ever

☆Austin☆

Flashback

"Aussi, Aussicome and catch me.." Zoe my beautiful sister said.

"I am coming Zoe,Where are you? Come out, come out"

I saw my Zoe hide behind the couch. I could always find her in easy places but I left her pretending to search other places.

"I can't find Zoe. Oh my. I should call the Police."

"No Aussi, I am here behind the couch see." I made a shocked expression and I went and hugged her spinning her around.

*Flashback Ended*

I woke up after having such a lovely dream.

If it weren't for that stupid mistake I wouldn't be here stuck with 'Emma' I smiled and went out of my room and saw that Emma's light was on. Might as well irritate her.

I went inside and saw her head on her book with her specs perched on her nose and she was sleeping peacefully.

I smiled she looked cut, I decided to take a picture. I took the picture and wrote. 'Oh Austin. I love you. Be mine.' in a bubble like those comic books and went to Facebook and posted it on her profile from her laptop.

Then I saw some pictures with her family when she was 12.

Her mother and Father and Zach. She looked really pretty. She was giving a real smile because when she smiled now it didnt reach her eye.

Before she was really pretty.I mean not that she's ugly now..but she didn't try to that pretty.

Dude! You're acting lik a chick shut up!

I got up and went out of the room, and heard some shuffling and saw the light in her room switched off.

I chuckled to myself because tomorrow was going to be awesome.

**Next day**

♥Emma ♥

I woke up feeling fresh and alive. I got up and went to the bathroom and burshed my teeth had a bath and brushed my hair.

I remember falling asleep while studying yesterday but a sound and movement woke me up and I wondered what it was. I guess it was my imagination.

I changed into a simple black sweater and some aztec slacks with ballet flats.

I smiled to myself. I tied my hair into a loose pony and put some lip gloss and headed downstairs. I grabbed a muffin and coffee and headed towards my car.

I reached school and saw people looking at me weirdly. They were laughing. I saw Mimi waiting impatiently. When she saw me she looked relief.

She came rushing towards me and shoved her phone in front of my face. I couldn't look properly.

"I can't see anything." I complained.

"Sorry." she mumbled. She gave me her phone and pointed at the picture.

It was me sleeping and little bubble on top. 'Oh Austin. I love you. Be mine.' I gasped.

Then I realised who did it. This explains the movement in my bedroom at night and the boy who caused this enters. He smirks when he sees me.

I go up to him and put my hands on my hips.

"Am I supposed to be scared?" I nod furiously. He smirks.

"Well, I'm not." I stomp my feat and go closer.

"Why did you do it." I mean I found that picture cute but that bubble just ruined it.

"Because, I was bored." And then he goes to Tiffany and wraps his arms around her waist and starts kissing her.

Before they have sex in the hallway and I walk towards class keeping my head down.

It's health class now. We are given projects and then marks are alotted to us. I sit down and look out of the window and after some time the teacher comes in. Mrs. Appleton.

"Today is going to be an unusual project. It is going to be in Pairs. Let me tell you this...This project consists of 50% of your grade." We all gasp.

"Ok so,Do you know what its like to be pregnant."

"Are we doing the baby project?" asks a boy called Ted.

"No Ted, close enough but no." We all look at her curiously.

"Ok, so as I said, this project will help you when you are pregnant. You will get these simulators. They are easy to wear just like bullet proof vest. There will be kicking inside and it is heavy so eat well."

"Do the boys have to wear this?" Asks Tiffany. I smirk. Blonde.

"Good question Tiffany, Yes boys will wear this only on weekends. That is because they need to see what women are going through."

"You all will wear this to school. And I will give you partners. This project will be about only for a week or more. Its Thursday, so Next thursday you will give the simulators back and there is a device where it indicates of you have done well and according to that I will mark you."

We all gasp. This isn't an easy task. We have to wear this while we sleep and eat, except while bathing. Thank God.

"And mind this boys..you will take care of the girls. This is a band which indicates if you have taken care of them nicely."

"Naomi and Alec." Lucky Bitch.

"Drew and Melissa."

"Tiffany and Ted." She gasps and her eyes are wide.

"Why Ted?" She screams. I smirk at her and she glares at me.

"Hunter and Margo." It goes on and I am anxious to know mine.

"Emma and Austin." I gasp. My eyes are wide. Some girls glare at me.

"No, No please." I say.

"I am sorry Emma but I can't. " I look at Austin and he smirks when he sees my expression. He pretends to rock a baby.

I.Officialy.Hate.This.Day.

A/N: Drama! :0 I'm sorry this chapter is short but my chapter somehow got deleted and I had to re-write it and then went on a school trip. I was supposed to update on 7th march but it got deleted.

Again I am very Sorry.

PICTURE OF THE PREGNANCY SUIT ON THE SIDE.

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

AND

SHARE

xoxo
Anoushka