Halloween

ⓒAnoushkaAjoy

NOT EDITED

Chapter 23:

Halloween was approaching. I wasn't particularly excited. I mean who would be excited everywhere you go someone would scare you.

Austin and I had arrived home about a week ago. Austin was sad since he wouldn't meet his sister for a long time.

I tried convincing Austin's parents to send Zoe for a weekend as I explained that my brother and Zoe were about the same age and would enjoy together.

Audra said she would think about it and I believe that she would truly send Zoe back here.

Austin bid his parents' goodbye with a handshake. Even his mother which made me sad. He should be thankful he has parents.

Watching Austin and Zoe's goodbye got me teary eyed but who wouldn't Austin clearly loved her more than life itself.

Zoe had created a soft spot in my heart too and leaving her definitely made me sad.

Uncle Derr and Mel's relationship were going pretty strong apparently my Uncle was going to propose today. He would take her to Italy and propose since they first met in Rome.

I was excited to have an aunt as awesome as her. She was just like a mother and obviously loved Zach with all her heart.

Austin even helped Uncle Derr pick out a ring for her. I joined in too but I was more interested in the new waffle shop that opened just across the jewellery shop.

The ring was gorgeous and huge!

Zach would be staying at his friend's house for the night. He went for more sleepovers than I did, but since it was Mimi's brother Jackson we didn't mind since they were practically family.

The unfortunate thing was that Mimi was unavailable for a sleepover leaving Austin and me alone. He would probably call Hunter.

Currently, I was in Mel's room watching her get dressed.

"What should I wear? The black dress or the red dress?"

"The red one!" I said. The red dress was amazing it was identical to the one in Pretty Woman.

She nodded and quickly slipped into it with a beautiful necklace and a lovely clutch.

"Do I look okay?" She asked smoothing out the non-existing wrinkles on her dress.

"You look like a goddess. Now go!" I bid her goodbye and I quietly walked to my room.

Maybe Austin had gone out you never know.

"Princess!" Austin suddenly shocked me.

"What is wrong with you?" I said putting my hand on my heart.

Austin gave out a hearty laugh and lifted me up bridal style and pushed me down on the bed.

"I'm bored." He murmured hovering over me.

"Then go play Fifa," I whispered.

"I'd rather kiss you." And he brought his lips on my lips moulding it perfectly with mine. It was slow and steady and made me melt.

We had all the time in the world, I put my hands all over his hair messing it up completely.

After a few more minutes of steamy moments. We were lying down next to each other.

"Want to order take out?" Austin asked.

I nodded as he went to order Chinese. I closed my eyes for a booster nap.