Day 4

ⓒAnoushkaAjoy

Chapter 13: Day 4

I woke up groggily from Austin's prodding and glared at him before walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Wifey! You have ten minutes to get ready. Otherwise you will be late to school." I heard Austin shout.

Quickly realising the time I brushed my teeth had a quick shower and put on my underwear and walked out with my plush blue bathrobe.

I went to my wardrobe when Austin called me, "Wifey wear what I put for you. You're my wife you are supposed to dress sexily. Pregnant or not."

Ignoring him I went to put on some tracks and a loose shirt over my pregnant suit.

I was still pretty pissed at him because of his insults yesterday and I was even more pissed because he was acting as if it never happened.

"No. Go change again. You my wife are not wearing that."

God he is even more fashion concsious than I am.

Quickly I changed into a long flowy dress which touched the floor and was sea green and complimented my skin perfectly.

I let my hair down and put some lip gloss and gave myself a thumbs up for no reason.

I came out and Austin was quiet. Ignoring Him I went downstairs.

I kissed Uncle and Mel and Zac on the cheek and settled for some fruit loops.

"Honey is everything okay?" Uncle asked as he felt my forehead.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

Then Austin came down and said , "What happened to my Wifey?"

"Why are you eating only fruit loops. Usually you have heavy breakfast and go."

I shrugged and continued eating my fruit loops when I felt someone looking at me. I looked up and saw Austin was the one stairing at me.

Suddenly a wave of emotion passed through his eyes and he quickly looked back down at his food.

"Well I'm leaving." I said to everyone and almost left the kitchen when that asshole's voice stopped me.

"Let me drop you Emma, If you get pains during the car ride. I won't be able to find you."

He had a point so I nodded and went with him to his Ferrari.

The car looked amazing. Sighing I got in and opened my phone to check I had a message from Mark.

Mark: Love, We haven't danced in forever. Tell me when you're free. I miss that sexy body of yours. (;

Me: Sorry babe. Once I'm out of my stupid assignment. I'll do it with you. :P

Mark: Atleast meet me in school. Have lunch with me. Don't be a stranger. xx

Me: See you in lunch. xx

"So whose this Mark guy?" asked Austin.

"Wouldn't you wanna know?" I said coldly.

"Drew's my friend. Of course I want to know."

"Whatever." I said.

Once we reached school. I got out of the car as quick as a pregnant lady can and walked inside the halls.

"Babe." Said Drew as he kissed my forehead.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"How was your sunday? I'm sorry I couldn't text you, I had to visit my grandparents for their stupid get togethers." He said as he squeezed my hand.