Date Night

ⓒAnoushkaAjoy

Chapter 8:Date night

*ITS DREW NOT DRAKE..HAVE MADE CORRECTIONS. SORRY!*

Not Edited.

Ugh! school is finally over. I hate this day. I had to start wearing this tomorrow so I had freedom today.

Today I had to go for dinner with Drew. 

It was a friendly date. I guess. Drew came next to me smiling like a child during christmas and said.

"Wear something your comfortable, kay?" I nodded and smiled.

I raced for my car and headed home as fast as Usain Bolt. Ok. Not that fast but really fast.

I ran to Zach's room and saw him playing with his friends. I smiled at him and then saw Mel enter the room.

I smiled at her and she smiled back. She noticed my mood and called me to the living room.

"Emma is something bothering you?" I shook my head.

"Why are you so worried? Is someone bullying you? You know you can tell me right?"

I smiled at her, this time whole heartedly. She was so kind and sweet I couldn't help but go all 'aw' She and my uncle were MFEO(made for each other.)

"Just a rough day at school and then a project which consists 50% of our grade..." She nodded in understanding.

"I can help you in your project." I shook my head at her kind words.

"I would but you wouldn't understand." I said.

"Honeey I'm home." That was the Devils voice.

"Oh Mel, Hello." Austin said.

She smiled back at him and Austin plopped next to me and put his hand around my shoulders.

"Did you tell Mel about the goodnews sweety." I shooke my head.

"Fine I'll tell." He said.

"So you see Mel, Emma and I are married and she will become pregnant tomorrow. It is our part of our project and we have got those simulators and stuff." Melanie giggled.

"So this is the thing that's gotten you so worried." I nodded sheepishly. Austin stood up and said.

"I gotta go. My fans are  calling me. Bye Meland Wifey." I groaned.

She giggled and said "I can advice you one thing honey bee. Give.Him.Hell." I smiled wickedly and nodded.

Then I realised I needed to get clothes that would fit. Melanie seemed to understand my expression and took hand and took me to the car.

We headed to a boutique for pregnant ladies. "Uh, Mel isn't this a bit expensive for a project?" She shrugged. "No, it is actually reasonable, My friend owns it." I nodded and we entered the shop. Some pregnant ladies were browising and they looked at us expectantly.

She went to one of the staff and said " A size 2 please." I gasped. "How do you know the size." She shrugged. "I'm a doctor, a surgeon actually I'm supposed to know all of this otherwise I might just add some more anesthesia and the person would die" I nodded in understanding.

She brought us beautiful dresses of different colours and then We picked some tops and jeans.

I got five flowy dresses very beachy, but even after removing the simulator I could wear it. Then five shirts and three jeans and some loose tees. Melanie loved it so much and said she would borrow it sometime.