I Didn't Mean To Hurt You..

Comincia dall'inizio

The tears run down my face but Jungkook is crying too. This is and will be for sure the most beautiful thing someone has told me in my whole life.

We  stayed still for a short moment before he hugs me tightly.

Me : I love you too Jungkook, you know I won't hurt you either, I won't lie to you either.

He kissed me.

Jungkook : I love you and I'm sorry but can I ask you something?

I nod to say yes.

Jungkook : What did he try to do when he put that necklace around your neck?

Me : His face was inches from mine, he leaned closer and his lips touched mine but Taehyung talked and he stopped. Even if he would have gone further I would have done something because I was thinking of you, I wouldn't have been able to do it.

Jungkook : I need to talk to him.

As fast as the last word left his tongue, he went downstairs, forcing me to follow him.

Jungkook : Jimin, you take back the necklace you gave to Angel because she's not your girlfriend.

Jimin : I bought a gift for her birthday. Stop always overreacting, it's getting exhausting.

Jungkook : I don't give a shit about a birthday gift, the ring you have on your finger is not a "friend" ring! I know what you're trying to do and I swear you should stop!

Me : Jungkook..

Jimin : She doesn't belong to you and you don't have the right to tell me or her what we can't do.

Jungkook : Do not ever dare to kiss her or touch her again. I'm warning you.

Jimin : Don't you understand that she's not yours?!

Jungkook : I'm telling you this for the second time. Do. Not. Ever. Dare to kiss her, hold her hand, put your dirty hands on her body again. I know what you're thinking of when you do it, don't ever try it again.

Jimin : Leave me alone.

Jungkook : You're really lucky that she's here because if not, you would be on the ground bleeding.

Me : Now you stop!

I pull Jungkook to me. I don't want him to get hurt or hurt Jimin.

Jin : Guys, let's talk about something better, tomorrow, we will go to the beach and book a hotel there! We should all enjoy some cool time.

Taehyung : The beach?!

Hoseok : YEAAAHH!

Yoongi : How will we go to there?

Jin : By car.

Yoongi : I will need to bring my soulmate.

Me : Soulmate?

Yoongi : I haven't introduced her to you?! Wait a second.

He goes upstairs, I wonder what he's talking about...

Namjoon : We should start packing up.

Me : I'm already excited!

Yoongi comes back with....a neck pillow?

Yoongi : Here she is, my neck pillow, I can't go anyway without her.

Me : A neck pillow...? Alright... I like your style.. *smile*

Yoongi : I like it too *smile*

Me : I don't know about you but I'm going upstairs to pack up!

I hurry and go in Jungkook's bedroom. I take my suitcase and open it. I open the wardrobe and pick the clothes I want for tomorrow.

"I like seeing you that happy"

Me : You're not?

Jungkook : I am because you are *smile*

He comes closer, sticks his torso to my back and wrap his arms around me.

Me : You should pack up too.

He left a kiss on my cheek and packs his suitcase.

**

I finished packing up. I have all the things I need, underwear, skin care, clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste etc... Jungkook finished too.