I Didn't Mean To Hurt You..

Start from the beginning

Jungkook : Angel, I'm really not joking right now!

Me : I'm not either. Let's not fight again for this Jungkook, please, I beg you.

Jungkook : If you don't do it by yourself, I will.

Me : Jungkook, you know I love you, why are you doing this?!

Jungkook : Because I don't know your real feelings for Jimin.

Me : I think about you all day! I can't stop thinking about you and caring for you! I love you! And you know I wouldn't date Jimin because my feelings are way stronger for you! WHAT CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! I just try to not hurt any of you!

Jungkook : I know that you're too kind and you wouldn't say NO to Jimin because you wouldn't want to hurt him! I know you Angel! I can't stop thinking about this I would like to ask you to be my girlfriend but I'm scared that you would not say yes because of Jimin! Even if you kiss me, tell me you love me, I'M SCARED!

Me : I know that I'm just a poor, weak girl who can't make choices because I'm too stupid! But when I confess my feelings to someone it's not just simple words!

Jungkook : That's not what I said! But... I know that if I ask you something, you won't be able to tell me the truth to not hurt me!

Me : It would be worse not telling you the truth!

Jungkook : Then tell me all the things that happened today!

Me : It was a simple day that I spent with my best friends!

Jungkook : See! You avoid the details! I know Jimin took the opportunity to do some things! Why don't you tell me?!

Me : If I tell you everything I know you will take it in a bad way!

Jungkook : TELL ME!

Me : He just took me by the hand! And when he put the necklace around my neck he— I'm not sure so I don't want to state things that aren't true!

Jungkook : So, for you, holding hands while walking is just a "friend act"? And what did you think he was about to do?!

Me : I could have held hands with Taehyung as a friend!

Jungkook : That means you wouldn't mind me holding hands with another girl, right? If it's just as "friends"! We will kiss each others on the cheek, hold hands, enjoy the time while you're here waiting for me WHO'S NOT CARING ABOUT YOU THAT MUCH BECAUSE I'M WITH MY BEST FRIENDS! MAYBE AT THAT MOMENT YOU WILL FEEL HOW MUCH IT HURTS!

I can't help but cry at the thought of him with another girl. It's the only thing that can hurts me the most in my life, it would be the most painful thing I would have to handle.

Me : I always thought that it would be impossible for someone on this earth to only love me and care for me and you just proved me I was right. Thank you for showing me that all the things you say are not even the half of what you really feel or think.

Jungkook : Angel... I... I didn't mean it... I...didn't want to hurt you...

I walk to the door but he pulls me and pushes me to the wall. His hands are both on my wrists.

Jungkook : I won't ever do this to you, I swear on everything precious in my life that I won't ever hurt you! Everything I said to you and will say to you will always be the truth, it will always be my real feelings. I won't ever lie to you! Ever in my life I would dare to hurt you! I will always try my best to make you feel safe, good, happy, glad, loved. I love you, I will always love you and only you till my death. I will live with you, marry you, have kids with you, end my life with you. I will always think about you even when I will die. Alright? So don't ever think, not even a single second that I would lie to you, hurt you or love someone else other than you.