Lonely

A/N: So today it is November 19th, which happens to be the day I made up to be Manda's birthday. Ironic, I know, but it made me happy on the inside.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't want you to leave." I said, pressing my forehead against Kyle's shoulder. "Not yet."

"I don't want to leave you either. So much has happened in this past year." said Kyle.

"You'll call me some, won't you?"

"Every. Single. Day." he said, brushing a stray lock of hair out of my face. "We'll text, call, and Skype constantly. I'll do everything in my power to make this work."

I smiled. "As long as you still want this."

"Of course I do!" he said. "You're my life now, Mandala!"

"And you're mine." I said.

"Also, I'll send you checks for the bills that I can't pay online."

"Why don't you just let me take care of at least some of-"

"No way, Mans. It's my job to take care of you, Princess."

"Kyle, I've been living with you since February. It's only fair that I help you pay-"

"No. Not a chance. I've got it all under control. All you need to worry about now are your courses."

"I almost didn't start them." I said. "You made me forget what I was after, and now you're all I want."

"I'm all yours, Mans. And besides, you need your final two years. Morgan held you back and now I want you to finally go forward in life. You're always gonna be my Mandie."

"And you'll always be my Kyle. I love you so much."

"I love you more. Take care of the cats while I'm gone, will you?"

"Of course."

He pulled me close and tightened his arms around me so tight that my ribs could've cracked. He gently kissed me on the forehead, and then on the lips. I was going to miss the feeling of his warm lips surrounded my his amazing facial hair. I was going to miss those gorgeous brown eyes, his strong hugs, and our sweet times at night together. Everything.

"Bye, Mandie." He said.

"Bye." I pulled away, handing him his carry on.

"I'll see you in December. I love you."

..........

When I got back to the house, I crashed down on the couch. I couldn't believe he was gone again. He had become the best part of my days and nights, my reason for being happy. I finally found someone I loved, and who I knew loved me, and now he was gone for months.

N O V E M B E R

"Happy Birthday, Mandala!" my mother said as I walked in at her house. "I didn't expect to see you today!"

"I had no where else to go." I said. "Besides, you're the one who should be celebrating. After all, you gave birth to me."

"Oh Mandala!" she hugged me. "This is excellent! Your day off and your birthday, and you're spending it with your mummy! I'm so happy! We're going to have so much fun today! I'm gonna call your sister!"

"Yeah, I'd like to see Leah today."

"We can all get our nails done! I should invite Adeline as well!"

"Yeah that'd be great." I said.

I had lost most enthusiasm for anything. Without my sunlight at home, I felt empty. The only happiness I felt was when we talked on the phone or on video chat. It had only been a month, but I was already ready to feel him once again.

I felt my phone vibrate, and then it rang. It was him. "Hello?"

"Happy Birthday, beautiful!" He said.

"Thank you, Kyle." I said. "I miss you so much. How's the tour going?"

"It's great." he said. "But I think about you every minute. And now you're twenty seven!"

"It's the same for me too." I said. "I'm trying to find a distraction as of now. I don't know."

"Well, enjoy your day! I've got rehearsals before the gig tonight."

"OK bye. I love you."

"I love you more, baby."

When he hung up, I left the house with Susan. We spent the day together with my sister Leah, and my sister in law Adeline. I ended up getting a yellow manicure.

I did everything I good to distract myself for my grief

I did everything I good to distract myself for my grief. It was hard. I knew I wasn't the only one dealing with it. Rose. Awuoi. Chrissy. All three had been dealing with long distance a lot longer than I had. I wondered if it ever got easy.

My Kyle...

My Kyle...

My Love...

The next day, I went to my class at the community college. I decided that I would take a lot of different sciences and Anthropology. Rosie had promised to help me study and keep everything organized. Spending time around her was a temporary solution to my loneliness. In the same way Dan and Kyle were very close, I felt a strong connection with her.

She came over the night afterwards and brought her baby with her. I personally enjoyed holding and talking to him, even though he looked like a mini Dan. A little Dan, with greenish grey eyes. In the back of my mind, I couldn't help but picture having a baby of my own. That had been my heart's desire from the time I first got married. It had faded away after the first time Morgan slapped me in the face. I was always careful, since I didn't want to carry such a bad man's offspring. But now, I had a kind, funny, gentle manchild who was starting to make me wonder.

I would be okay. I would get through this. I would see my sunlight again.

......

A/N; okay I need my readers' opinions. Shall I continue this story to be twice as long, or should I end after a few more chapters and make a sequel? Either way, there is a lot more to this story that is going to happen. Please let me know in the comments!😘