Nikki

It's Tuesday morning, Roman and I lost our match yesterday. He seems a little bum, as he lays on the bed. The television is the only interesting thing to him, as he flips through the channels. I sit at the desk, as I work on my laptop. I have never seen him like this, he seems so depressed. He didn't even sleep in his underwear, like he normally does. I look at him once again, the only motion that has occur are a few blinks.  I back my chair up, and rise up.

" Baby, I will be right back." I say running in the bathroom. I change into one of my lingerie outfits, Roman got me. I then run back into the room, and look at myself in the mirror.

 I then run back into the room, and look at myself in the mirror

I start to crawl in the bed. " So, I notice you are a little sad. So I wanna cheer you up. I wanna try something new, like morning sex." I say as my knees go on both side of stomach. I wrap my arms around his neck, and lift myself up. I give him sweet little kisses . He doesn't even kiss me back. Alright, lets trying something else. I remove my hands, from his neck and start to pull at his plaid and blue pajamas pants. I can see the elastic of his underwear. He then removes my hand, and put them on my stomach. " Roman, Baby what's wrong?" He doesn't answer. " Are you mad, we lost last night?" Still doesn't respond. " Fine, I'm going to go to my room. " I get off of him. I slide on my jeans, and a Bella twins shirt on. Still no reaction from him, like what the hell? "Talk to me, when you can act like a man." I say grabbing my purse, then slamming the door.

I know it is short, but I hope y'all like it. Thanks for all the support and feedback.

P.S - Who enjoyed survivor series?