Roman

Nikki and I just finished our match, of course we won. I see her heading back to the divas locker room.

I would call her name, but she seems kinda irritated

I would call her name, but she seems kinda irritated. When I talked to her earlier, she was super quiet and only shook her head. I start to walk the other way, towards the men locker room. As I walk I feel a soft and cold hand tap on my back, I turn around to see Charlotte. I really don't wanna deal with her right now. I start to turn around, and continue my route.

"Charlotte , what are you doing here?" I ask her

" Roman, I'm sorry." She says, I turn around quickly and look her in the eyes.

"About What?" I ask

" about everything. I just haven't healed since our break up. I know it was years ago, but you have to remember we were together for three years. " She explains." I thought we were going to get married and start a family."

"Charlotte, I'm sorry I led you to that conclusion, but I am married now and have kids."

" Well, what about Nikki?"

" Nikki, what?"

" I know your sleeping with her."

" I'm not sleeping with her. We are just friends."

" then why did she freak out, at breakfast?"

" She didn't freak out. Nikki and I are just, friends and that is it."

" Fine." She says walking away. " I just hope she knows that." She whispers.

" what that's suppose too mean?" I say, she stop walking.

" it means you get sexually romantic with us. Then you get angry , and leave when we fall in love with you." She says very emotional, and walks away this time.

She leaves me there in my thoughts. Then, I get a notification, causing my phone to go off. I look to see, a text from Galina. I didn't even text her back, my mind is still on what Charlotte just told me. All of a sudden I see Nikki appear behind me. She jumps in my arm, and give me sweet little kisses.

" Nikki, not right now." I say putting her down, and walking away.