Nikki

I was in my hotel room, when I heard a knock on the door. I put down my salad, and answer the door. It's Paige, and she is in a panic .

" what's wrong?"

" Seth asked me on a date to the beach, and I need a wing woman." She says walking in.

" so, I guess that's me?"

" yea."

" no problem, I just got me a new bikini anyway."

" okay, great to hear."

" when do we leave."

" ummm.. right now"

" alright left me change."

When we got to the beach, we saw Seth

When we got to the beach, we saw Seth. He waves to us. He is about one fourth a mile away.

" hey, Paige, before you have your little date, do you want to introduce me to his wingman?"

" umm, what wingman?" Paige says nervously than runs to Seth.

" common on , Paige!" I scream.

I can't believe she would do that. I kicked sand, in the air to show my frustration. I looked at the water, until I hear a familiar voice.

" Nikki!" The voice says. I turn around to see my ex boyfriend nick better known as Dolph Ziggler . I rolled my eyes , I didn't think this could have gotten any worse.

" Hey, Nick."

" what are you doing here all by yourself?" He asked in a cocky but caring way.

" I'm not by myself." I say smiling.

" I know that smile , it's the lying smile." He says laughing. I begin to laugh as well. " common, Nikki, what's really up." I start to smile, because I try to dodge the question. Then he starts to raise his eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

" Fine, Paige brought me as a wing woman." I say as I cross my arms, and smile.

" I knew it." He says as he start to laugh.

" it's not funny."

" yes it is."

" no it's not." I begin to walk away.

" Nikki, c'mon wait up. I was just joking. " he say screaming trying to catch up to me. I finally stop, and catches up to me in a few seconds. " I'm sorry for laughing at your situation, but would you like me to buy you a drink.

" yes , I would."