Roman

That was really sweet of Nikki, to talk to me about earlier. After she leaves, I go in the bathroom. I really should shave. As I am about to bring the blade to my face. I hear a knock on the door. Shit! I can never get any privacy. As I am walking to the door, I notice that Nikki left her wallet. I grab it, and go back to walking towards the door.  I then open the door.

" Did you forget -" I stop, because it not Nikki at the door it Seth. He push pass me aggressively,and walk into the room. What the hell? I close the door and put Nikki wallet back on the dresser. I stand there, with about an 10 feet distance from him. " you good man?" I ask

" I'm gonna let you answer that Roman, because you lied right to my face. You said Nicole and you are just friends, but then I caught you two kissing!"  He yells, I just stare at him because I couldn't deny it.

" Seth, this is exactly why I didn't tell you." I say walking towards him.

" No, don't use that same damn line. You make it seem like it is everyone else fault, and then they prove you wrong. Then your force to apologize, and everyone is tired of your damn apologies."

" Seth, calm down." I say putting my hand towards him. He then slaps my hand down. " Hey, watch who you fucking push." I yell. I then hear the door open, and see Nikki and dean walk in.

" what, you gonna do Roman ? Cheat on me with Dean." He says getting in my face.

" Get, the fuck out my face." I say. Dean then runs in between us.

" Roman calm down." Deans says putting his hand on my chest.  I see Nikki in the corner of my eyes just staring at us.  Dean then grab Seth, and they leave. Nikki just stares at me, then she grabs her wallets.

" Nic-" She then closes the door, leaving me alone.