Roman

Today is Nicole and my last day in New York. It is about 7 here, so Nicole is already up and she is at the gym. I would go, but I think I am coming down with a cold. I order Nikki and I room service, it is pretty lonely here without her in this hotel room. I just keep rethinking of what she said. After, GMA I took her to the mall. I obviously couldn't go shopping with her, but I gave her my card. She bought a bunch of lingerie, but I'm not complaining.

So we got in late from the mall, I also took her to dinner. She changed into her new clothes, as I wait in the bed. I striped into my underwear. She then came a few minutes later, and she had a very sexy outfit on.

 She then came a few minutes later, and she had a very sexy outfit on

She crawled into the bed, then she got on top of me. I took the straps off her shoulder, and reviled her breast. I started to suck on nipples, and she started to laugh. Then it came out of know where she says " Roman please don't leave me." I can't get those words out my head. Our eyes then connected, and I continued to go back and embraced her. The rest of the night is a blur, since alcohol was involved.

I take a bite of toast, and then sip my orange juice. I know Nikki and my tag team partner ship is meant to last, but I really care about her . The funny thing is that I don't even know who like that. That also the scary thing, when Nikki and I got together, her and Cena break up was fresh. I don't wanna break her heart, because I don't know how she will react. Then all of a sudden I start to think about what Charlotte said, but I didn't mean to fall for Nikki. I was not trying to fall for her, but I did. I then reach for my phone, and start to dial. The phone rings twice then she answers.

" Hey, Roman."

" Hey."

" Do you want something?"

" Actually, yes. It is about Nikki."

" Did you finally get tired of her, and want something better."

" I'm sorry."

" Yea, you should be."

" I am begging you not to leak my pictures or tell my secret." I say getting emotional. " not for me, but for Nikki. You would ruin her. Sasha, please."

" Roman, you know what need to happen in order for your secret to stay safe. I'll give you another week to make the right decision, but if not your secret is out." She then hangs up. I sit in a few minutes of silence, then I hear the door knob. Nikki must be here, I then her appear. I get up to give her a hug.

" Baby, I am all sweaty. I will give you a kiss." She says leaning in. I kiss her back. " I am going to take a shower, and then enjoy breakfast with you." She says putting her bag down, then walking towards the bathroom.

I really have a lot to think about. If I get back with Sasha, I would really hurt Nikki and my family . If she exposes me I hurt everyone.