Nikki

I just had dinner with Brie and Daniel, it was nice. There was no drama, except Daniel making jokes about me being single. If only he knew about Roman and I. Speaking of Roman I called him over a dozen of times. He didn't answer, I feel bad that he tried to talk to me and I just left.

I walk into my hotel room. I look at my one more time before putting it down. I take my purse off and put it on the counter. I am so glad they gave me a suite. I walk into the bedroom, as I am about to turn on the light. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my stomach. I know it is him.

" Where have you been?"

" I'm sorry I just need some time alone." He says kissing my cheek.

" Is everything okay?" I say turning around, creating a hug.

" Yea, it will be. I still need to talk to you."  He says, as I turn the lights on.

" Yea, what's up?" I say sitting on the bed.  He takes a few deep breath. " Roman just say it. Your scaring me." I say laughing a little. He then sits in the bed.

" It is just Sasha she is holding my past against me."

" Like what?"

" I don't wanna talk about it. I just want to let you know, because I don't want you to find out surprisingly."

" do you want me to talk to her?"

" no, I'm not even suppose to be talking to you."

" let me guess. She wants you to dump me, and she won't release your past." I say sitting in his lap. He shakes his head yes. " Roman don't worry about her." I say kissing him.

" Can we just enjoy our last night together?" He say laying in bed. 

"Roman, you cannot be serious?" I say. " you are going to end this over Sasha threats."

" Nicole, my career is on the line. The only Damn thing you care about is love!" He yells

" get the hell out." I say pointing at the door.

"Fine." He says getting up and walking out. He leaves me in tears.