Nikki

I wake up with Brie in bed next to me. I then turn my head to see Renee and Paige on the other bed sleep. Then last night memories came rushing back to me.
Today we have to get to the arena by, 11 am. We are suppose to have a really important meeting today. Probably just another add PVP event. I jog to the restroom, because my morning urge is in affect.! Whine I come out Brie, is up and on the phone with Daniel. I walk past our bed, and goes towards my suitcase to grab my outfit for day.

 Once I come out the bathroom, I hear Renee voice

Once I come out the bathroom, I hear Renee voice. " You look cute today.

" Thanks." I say. " Are you girls renting a car?"

" Yea, why?" Renee ask

" I'm gonna stop by the arena earlier, and ask for a new tag team partner."

" Really?" Brie says

" Yea. I am tired of having this feeling." I see a face of sadness, come over Brie and Renee face. " don't worry I'll be okay. You all were right, I should have never gotten in a relationship with Roman. This is where it got me." I say grabbing my purse.

" Nikki, I know. It just sad because I never seen your face light up so much, when you talked about him."

" yea, well feeling changes." I say walking out the door.
———————————————————————————
When I get to the arena, there a few cars there. But, all of the WWE trucks has already arrived. I start to walk around the arena, which then leads me to the ring section. I just sit in one of the seats, and watch them set up. The truth is I didn't want to stay in that hotel room. I just lied to the girls, I don't wanna break Roman and I tag team partnership up. I just wanna be happy, and I was happy with him. I then get a text from Brie.

Did you make it?- Brie
                                                        Yea- Nikki
That was sweet of her, to check in on me. It reminds me that I still have people in my life that love me. The funny thing about John is I end things, because he wouldn't give me marriage or kids. Then, when I think about neither can Roman. He already has both of them. Then I get the courage to call him, it rings a couple of time and goes to voicemail.

"Hey John, it's Nicole. Call me when you get this message. I just wanted to check in on you."

I then hang up. Sitting here is getting boring, so I head backstage.  I see mainly the business people of WWE. I just walk past them, and let them mine their own business. Until I hear a voice calling my name.

" Nikki!" I turn around to see Stephanie and Hunter. I start to walk towards them. " what are you doing here so earlier?"

" I actually needed to talk to you, but let me know when you are available."

" We can all talk tonight after raw." Hunter says, as he takes a sip of his coffee.

" Alright, well I'll be in the locker room." I say walking away. The locker room is pitch black, because nobody has been in there yet. I search for the light switch. Then I get interrupted by my phone, I didn't even look. I just answered.

" Hello."

" Hey, sweetheart. How are you?" I immediately recognize John voice. My face get feel with excitement.

" I'm fine. I just wanted to check on you."

" I'm great. I just finish wrapping up my movie. Listen, I have to go but I will call back. But, how about I pick you up from the next city, and we can go to dinner?"

" I would love that."

" Alright. I'll call you later. I love you Nikki."

" Love you too, John." When I hang up the phone I turn around to see a very angry and hurt Roman Reigns behind me.