Roman

It's seems like Nikki and I are cool again. Which I enjoyed, but I couldn't get her out my mind. That kiss we shared in my hotel room.  I don't know what it that attracts her to me. When I am with Nikki , my mind is clear, she leave all my confusion behind. I suddenly here a knock on the door, I get up from my locker room chair, to come and get. I open it to see Sasha.

" Hey Roman." She says scooting pass me, sitting in my chair.

" What the hell do you want?"

" No, Roman the question is what do want?" She says playing with my pants zipper .

" Fine, I want you to go." I say with a smirk

" Fine, okay." She says harshly. She let's go of my zipper, and start to walk out. As she start to walk out, Seth walks in. " you are going to regret this one day." She says pointing her index finger at me.

" yea doubt it." I say.

" Did you bang Sasha again." Seth ask

" Hell naw" I say with a chuckle

" alright, are you and Nikki cool again?"

" yea."

" that great I was getting annoyed because I love the both of you and didn't wanna make a choice."

" I get it. I was thinking about asking her to dinner, I would knock two birds out with one stone."

" how is that?"

" because I get to know Nikki this time sober, and WWE will have a new romantic story line."

" alright cool. Well I gotta find Paige, but I'll see you later." He says fist bumping me before leaving. He then closes the door behind. I pick up my from, and text Nikki.

Hey are you busy tonight? - Roman
                                                          No. Why?- Nikki
I wanna actually get to know you this time, so meet me in the parking lot in about 20 minutes. - Roman

After that I take a shower, and get dress. I wanna impress her. I did my research on her ,and  I find out she's a fancy girl. After all of that it is about 20 minutes, so I start to walk to my car.

As I began to sit in the seat of the car, I hear the sound of heels tapping the ground

As I began to sit in the seat of the car, I hear the sound of heels tapping the ground. I turn around expecting to see Nikki, but it Charlotte.  She looks very angry.

" What the hell is wrong with you, Roman?" She screams as her vocalist begins to crack.

" Charlotte what wrongs?" I ask trying to calm her down.

" Sasha told me You and Nikki Bella are sleeping with each other."

" that not even true." I say lying. There is no way in hell, I would tell her that Nikki and I kissed.  As I finish my words I hear Another pair of heels clicking the ground, I look to the right to see Nikki Bella.

  As I finish my words I hear Another pair of heels clicking the ground, I look to the right to see Nikki Bella

" is everything okay?" Nikki ask

" Yea, everything is fine." I say to Nikki.

" yea." Charlotte agrees, and then walks off.

That was awkward, I open the car door for Nikki. As she sits down I close it. Then jog to the other side, to get in the car. The ride their was quite, which is good because it gives me time to rethink everything that just happened. I  keep looking down at Nikki to see she is on Instagram.

" You know I will never understand that Instagram stuff."

" you don't have an Instagram?" Nikki screams as playfully hits me.

" I don't have time." I say laughing. My laughing make her start to laugh. It is another few minutes, of silents until we arrive. I park and get out. I quickly jog to open Nikki door. She stands up and grab my hand for support.

" Roman, your such a gentleman."

We walk into the restaurant, the host take us to our table, it was a private room.

I pull Nikki seat out for her, and I sit down

I pull Nikki seat out for her, and I sit down.  She begins to look down at the wine menu.

" Remember this is a sober meeting." I Joke

" I know, but you cannot have dinner with out wine. I will only have two glasses."

" Fine." We both begin to laugh.