Seth

I am walking Paige to her room, and then I see Roman enter his room, with a huge smile on his face. This is rare to see. So I quickly take Paige to her room, and kiss her goodnight. I then leave and head to Roman room. I knock on the door three times before their is answer. Roman then answer the door with his tie hanging around his neck, and his shirt unbutton.

" Am I interrupting something?" I ask peaking into the room.

" Naw, you good." He says moving so I could get pass. I walk into his room, sitting on his spear chair. He walks behind me, then sit on his bed.

" You good man?" I ask him. I have really never seen him like this, he is grazing into space.

" Yea, I'm fine." He says trying to act cool, but I can see right through him. All of a sudden Dean just barges in without knocking.

" Man, What the hell? I could have been .... "

" you were not.." Dean says interrupting Roman.

" Well, what the hell do you want?" Roman ask.

" I just want to hang out with my boys." Seth says putting his arm around us.

" well how about you go hang out with your girl." I say

" At least I have one." Dean says, I can hear Roman laughing.

" Paige and I are very happy."

" Really, just was just tell Nikki and Renee, how you never leave her alone."

" That's not true, and go back to your room." I say, then Dean takes my advice and leave Roman room. I can hear Roman laughter.

" You two are idiots." Romans says while taking off his shirt.

" anyway, how was your date?"

" It's was not a date" he says taking his shoes off. " but ... man I shouldn't say anything."

" what ? I won't say anything."

" Fine. So we are half way through dinner, and my leg accidentally taps Nikki leg. Then she gives me this seductive look, and she gets up. After, she gets up she sits in my lap. Then she kisses me, and start to kiss her back. Then from there , Seth, our clothes just start coming off. "

" She a little hypocrite, she calls out Sasha but does the same exact thing."

" Actually, it different I have feelings for Nikki." Roman says walking in the bathroom, leaving me speechless. How could he have feelings for her already. He didn't know anything about her days ago, and now he wants to be with her.

" Roman, I gotta go!" I yell. I really have to tell Dean, we have to get Roman together. I don't want him to lose his marriage over Nikki. I mean she is hot, and has a nice body. He just got to get it together. I close Roman door, seeking for Dean.