Roman

" That was an interesting car ride. " I say to myself, as I sit down on the hotel bed. I just don't understand Seth problem. Does he like Nikki? Or is he just interested by this? I open my suitcase, and packing my clothes away. Even though we are going to be here for a day or two, I still wanna be organize. I'm kinda glad I have a single match today, I don't have to worry about Nikki or the shield. I have to leave in about 30 minutes, so I change into a causal outfit.

 I have to leave in about 30 minutes, so I change into a causal outfit

As my time runs out, I quickly grab my key. I decided to rent a car, while I am here. So I don't have to ask anyone to take me somewhere. Or ask someone to borrow there car. I soon here a knock on the door. I look at it for a second, hoping whoever it is will go away. They still continue to knock, I have no other choice but to answer it. I open the door, and I am in complete shock.

" Daddy!" Jojo screams. I pick her up and squeeze her into a hug. I really needed to see her. Seconds later Galina appears in the door frame. I put Jojo down, and give her kiss.

" I am so happy to see you. It has been a long couple of weeks." I say, picking up Jojo again.

" Why? What happened?" Galina ask.

" Nothing." I lie. " its just been one of those weeks."

" oh, okay."

" Well, I have to be at the arena in a few minutes. So do you two want to come with me or relax here?" I ask.

" Roman, We are here to see you. So we will go to the arena with you." She says with a kiss.

" Alright." I grab Jojo hands, and I start to lead them to the car. I open the door for Jojo, and watch as she climbs into the truck. Then, I open the door for Galina, and she gets. As I turn around, and I go towards the driver side. I see Nikki heading to her car. We make this weird eye contact, and I quickly turn away.

" Was that Nikki?" Galina ask as I get in the car.

" Bella?" I say, putting my seatbelt on.

" yea."

" I don't know, I really don't pay much attention to her." I say. I quickly want to get off topic. " Jojo, do you have your seatbelt on?" I ask turning around. She just smiles, which I take for a yes. I start the car up, and start to head to the arena. The ride to the arena is quite. I just keep holding Galina, hand.

Once we get to the arena, I take them to my private dressing room. Then I go to the men locker room. I change into my ring gear. It is awkward because I see Seth and Dean. I didn't say a word to them, but they were definitely on my mind.

I then walk out, and see the hallway pack with crew and wrestlers

I then walk out, and see the hallway pack with crew and wrestlers. I look at the time, and start to head towards the Gorilla. As I do that I see Nikki. She looks absolutely beautiful, and at the very moment I realize how lucky I am....

 She looks absolutely beautiful, and at the very moment I realize how lucky I am