Roman

Nicole and I have just gotten to the hotel

Nicole and I have just gotten to the hotel. Before leaving Raw we decided to share room, but of course charged WWE for two rooms. The flight from Chicago to New York wasn't too long. Nicole and I sat together, but she fell asleep in the middle of our conversation. I woke her up, as the plane landed. I like the way WWE treated us, we got a personal driver once we got to New York. She stayed up for the car ride. She kept telling me how much she loved the environment of New York. Once we got in Nikki, just lays out in the bed.

I sit on the bed, and turn to espn. Nikki then sits up, and walks to her suitcase to get her phone charger.

" Look who's up." I say looking at her.

" I'm sorry,Roman." She says. " but the way you did me in bed last night, burned a lot of energy." She jokes around, and starts walking my way.

" We can do it again." I say kissing her. " and we won't even have to go the gym, tomorrow."

" That sound promising, but I am so tired." She says walking in the bathroom. Once she closes the door, I go back to watching TV. They were talking about football. All of sudden I here the door open. I look to see Nikki head poking out.

" What's up, Baby?" I say looking back at the tv.

" Can you go downstairs, and get me some towels?" She ask.

" Yea, sure." I leave the room, and head towards the elevator. Has I get out the elevator I see a text from Seth. I just slightly glance it, because I saw something about Nikki. I am not stupid, he obviously had something to do with Nikki and Tom getting together. I mean it's already hard enough not to think about him and Nicole in bed together. It gives me shivers. Since it's a little pass 1, there is no line. As I am about to ask the front desk woman for the towel my phone vibrate and I see Nikki. I answer immediately.

" You Okay, Nikki?"

" Yea, they dropped the towels off already. I forgot you could have just call in." She says, I just smirk.

" alright be there up." As I get off the phone, I hear some fans talking about me. I turn around, and I see their face light up. They ask for pictures, I take a few and head up. I swipe my card key.

" Nicole, I'm back." I say closing the door. She is not in the living room, so she must be in the bathroom or bedroom. When I get to the bedroom, I am very shock.

I see Nikki standing in the bed, with a pillow in her hands

" Hey, Daddy." She says stepping down. She knows how much I love it when she calls me that. " Let's have a pillow fight." She says putting one arm around my neck. I just smirk at her, and kiss her. She kisses me back, as she pulls up my shirt off. I then lead her to the bed, she lays down. While I take my pants off. I then get on top of her again, and continue our kiss. She starts to laugh as feels the bulge in my underwear. As I am about to expose myself, I hear my alarm go off. " What the hell is that?" Nikki ask. I get off of her, and go get my phone.

" My alarm, it is time to go to bed." I say.

" What do you mean?"

" I set an alarm, so I get enough sleep."

" Well, can you just stay up."

" Nikki, you know as a fellow athlete how important sleep is." I say putting my phone down. " We are only going to have four hours of sleep."

" Fine." She says rolling her eyes. She gets the blanket, and goes under.

" Nicole." I say rubbing her back. I know why she is doing this. She just wants attention, and I don't wanna hurt her. " Nicole, baby. I'm sorry." She still doesn't answer. " And I can take you shopping. Okay?"

" Roman, Just drop it." She yells. Then she puts the sheet over her head.