Flustered pt. 2 (Logicality)

"I HOPE THEY KISS!" Patton shouted as he and Logan sprinted down the hallway and into the logical Side's room.

"You're absolutely hopeless when it comes to Prinxiety, aren't you?" he asked his boyfriend. Patton nodded cheerfully in reply.

He suddenly got an idea. "Hey, while they're playing their game, do you think we could try it out? I'm curious to see how easily I can make you blush!"

"Patton, you know exactly how to fluster me. There is no point in attempting-" Patton cut him off be placing a kiss on his lips. Logan could already feel his cheeks heat up.

"Look at that, I win!" the moral Side giggled, not yet pulling away.

"What a surprise," the blushing Side mumbled against Patton's lips. "Lucky for me, I know how to get to you as well. And I'm getting revenge."

"Revenge?" Patton pulled away, confused, before he realized exactly what Logan meant. "Nope!" He jumped to his feet, but Logan was on him in seconds.

"Tickle war?" he managed to gasp between laughs. Patton was lying on the floor, dying of laughter. Logan sat on his stomach to trap him. "Whyyyyyyyy?"

"You deserve this," Logan replied, pausing momentarily to kiss his boyfriend on the nose. Patton took his chance to strike. "Gah! No!" He bolted into the hallway and charged for the living room, Patton close behind. They passed by Virgil, who was viciously attacking Roman's face with his own. Patton squealed in excitement upon seeing the two. Neither of them even seemed to notice. This gave Logan some time to escape and hide so he could surprise-attack Patton in the living room.

So he did.

"Not fair, I was-eek!-I was distracted!" Patton giggled.

"Your own fault for being so Prinxiety-crazed," Logan muttered, suddenly stopping. Patton didn't make a move to attack his boyfriend with tickles; instead, they subconsciously leaned in, and their lips met gently.

They pulled apart because breathing was a thing, and they were both red in the face. "Who won?" Patton asked.

"I don't know," Logan admitted. "Let's call it a draw."