All I Want [College!Female!Reader]

Winter Break had officially began for all College students and High School students alike (though College students started earlier and had longer). Their friends had finally made their way back to Queens. They all had made plans to catch up soon, but not right away. As much as they longed to see each other, family needed to come first. Their friends hadn't seen their family much just as they hadn't seen their friends, and surely their tired minds wanted nothing more than to lounge around their forever home for a while before going out. This left Peter and ____ to having some time to themselves. They were always home and always saw her Mom or his Aunt May, so they got time to just kick back and chill alone- provided Spidey wasn't needed. With Christmas coming up, crime picked up. More robberies came about, the greediest of criminals surfacing to get that one big TV or to steal from that one rich family almost everyone envied.

Needless to say, Peter was out often. She was a little bummed, but she wasn't mad. She could wait for him, just as she always had. Though now, she didn't have to worry about upcoming homework or projects. She could do other things instead. Like fill up her apartment with the scent of warm cookies and minty coffee. She could blast out Christmas music and dance around her kitchen all on her own. She had the apartment to herself since her mother was working.

"I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀʟᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ Cʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs. Tʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ. I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Cʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛs ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Cʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴛʀᴇᴇ."

Clad in one of Peter's cozy sweaters and a pair of short shorts, She danced around her kitchen slightly, mixing up another batch of cookies. Her hair was a wild mess, sitting atop her head in a small messy bun. Her head bobbed around to the classic Mariah Carey song blasting out of her big bluetooth speaker Peter had gotten her. He'd claimed it was because he didn't want her to blow out her TV's speakers, but really it was because he hoped she'd do this with it. He knew how much she loved to bake, especially with music. He loved how happy she got- he just hated how he always missed it. He always caught her just as she was finishing up.

"I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ, ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ. Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡɪsʜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ. Aʟʟ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ғᴏʀ Cʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ɪs ʏᴏᴜ."

Before she knew it, she was singing along. She caught all the high notes, dancing around her kitchen happily, a bright smile on her face. She used her spoon as a microphone, the bowl of cookie dough completely forgotten on her counter for the moment. The coffee machine beeped, signaling that the coffee she'd been waiting on was ready, but she ignored that too. She always loved the winter months, December especially. Once December 1st rolled around she was absolutely ready for Christmas. She was ready for snowy days and late nights spent baking just about anything and everything. Her apartment always smelled of either mint, cinnamon or some mixture of chocolate and warm caramel. She was always at her happiest when she baked.

She was so into her music, she didn't notice Peter quietly sneaking out of her room. He had text her that he was on his way, and assumed that her lack of response meant that she was either showering or had called it a night already. He was surprised to hear music blaring from her kitchen when he climbed in, so he'd hurriedly slipped out of his suit and into proper clothes, thinking that her Mother might be home early tonight. He peeked out of her room, seeing just her, dancing around and singing in his sweater and some shorts. He swore his heart melted at the sight. He loved it when she stole his clothes. Sometimes he'd never get them back, but if he ever did, they always smelled of her sweet perfume and were considerably softer than he remembered.

Her happy dancing and singing was the cutest thing he'd ever seen and he found himself staring at her for a few moments. This. This right here was all his. This beautiful girl had his heart and soul and he wouldn't give it up for anything in the world. God- he loved her so incredibly much.