43: Getting Ready

Start from the beginning

"You two look like you've just reunited after a year," Louis commented, making everyone, except Harry and I, chuckle.

"You two are adorable!" Sophia gushed as Eleanor and her started squealing.

I realized that Harry and I were still holding onto each other. I bit my lip and pulled away from the embrace. I looked down, hoping that my blush wouldn't stand out.

"Aw, Jade is blushing!" Eleanor pointed-out. The girls started giggling as I covered my face with my hands.

"Stop," I groaned, smiling into my palms.

After about two minutes, Eleanor, Sophia and I had separated from the lads. We were going to meet up and shop with them later as Ellie and Sophia found it important to help me shop for my date tonight.

We talked about everything as we entered multiple stores and boutiques. We had missed each other so much, it wasn't even funny.

After about two hours of aimlessly roaming the shopping centre, we decided to sit down in the food court for a quick drink. We stopped by Starbucks and grabbed a couple of coffees, enough that would suffice for us.

"So, how's life been?" I asked as Sophia and Eleanor settled down in their chairs.

"Pretty boring without you and the lads," El admitted.

"Yeah, same old shit." Sophia chuckled along.

"Well, what about you?" questioned El.

I bit on my lip as I tried to think of an answer.

Oh yeah, I got kidnapped after getting a bunch of death threats. I almost lost my virginity to my ex boyfriend who is a maniac. Then my best mates, one that I am dating now, came and saved me. Anyways, how's your coffee?

I mentally rolled my eyes at myself. "Um... It's been... Surprising." I finally completed.

They both looked at me with sympathetic smiles.

"I'm so sorry that we couldn't be with you during... You know." Sophia apologized.

I shook my head, "No, no, no. Don't say that. I was alright." I spoke.

Eleanor looked straight into my eyes. I noticed that her usual comforting brown eyes were now lined with tears.

"We were going to come but the lads didn't let us. They kept telling us that it is too dangerous. We're so sorry, Jay." Eleanor rambled.

I took a deep breath, "It's okay. I'm glad you two weren't here. It was... A load full." I whispered as I felt my throat tighten. The previous events flashed through my head at a rapid pace. I almost felt sick.

"And that bitch, Ashley! I would've fucking strangled that whore!" Eleanor rambled.

"I know! First of all, she breaks poor Niall's heart, after using him and then she back-stabs on her 'mate'," Sophia raged as they both fumed with anger.

"Guys, it's okay. I'm alright now. I hope Niall will be okay also." I mumbled.

We stayed silent for a few moments as the girls calmed down a bit, and myself also. No point getting worked-up over something that has already happened.

"We thought we were going to lose you," Eleanor whispered, barely audible.

I looked into her brown eyes from which tears fell freely. "No, El. Don't cry! Not you too, Sophia." I rambled as my best mates started crying. I walked over to the other side of the table and wrapped them in a hug.