41. Micheal's Party

Your POV

I went home determined for my plan to work. I had done my practice with Heather so now she won't be to mad if I completely ditch Kurt at the party.

Since it is Micheal's party I'll know like everyone their and I'm sure Kurt won't try fight. The hard part would be getting to Micheal before Kurt gets to me. I can't ask for anyone's help before the party because I'm 99% sure that would end up in them fighting. Which I don't want.

With the worked out I now had to actually plan what I'm wearing. The party is tomorrow after school, and I'm going to ask if I can be there early to avoid Kurt and Ram. Which means I have to get ready quicker and be there almost straight after school.

I didn't want to get to dressy but I wanted to impress Micheal so I was stuck.

Hey what are u wearing to the party?

Chole
Oh! I'm wearing my favourite top u know the one Brooke got me that's white and has the design on it, and some jeans!

I don't know what top that
is but thanks

I'm not sure what I expected from Chole but it didn't really help. I just want to impress Micheal.

~Time skip~

We were only half way through the school day, thank god it's Friday. I actually gave Micheal his hoodie today even though I wanted to keep it. As I gave him the hoodie I kissed his cheek and made sure to hug him extra tight.
"Happy Birthday by the way!" I laughed because I sent him a text at 12:00 to make sure I'd be the first to say Happy Birthday.

As the bell rang for lunch and I went with the crowd I bumped into someone unexpected.

"Veronica!" I hugged her before pulling back and glaring at her "Bitch where the hell have you been?!"
"With me." I looked up to see J.D who I didn't even notice before. Veronica laughed
"Yeah I've been everywhere, but hey! I heard you and Micheal got together!" J.D groaned and told Veronica he was going to get food but Veronica stayed and we talked for almost all of lunch.

"Yeah but you and J.D" I nudged her with my elbow and she smirked. We ended up sitting under a tree, J.D once again joining us.
"So are you going to the party tonight?" I asked her and J.D
"No-" He started
"Yes!" Veronica cut off "Come on J.D, it's Micheal's party don't you and Connor all smoke together or something"

I laughed at the thought of Micheal, J.D and Connor getting high together.
"Fine only cause it's his party, and it might be my chance to bash Kurt and Ram. Again." We all laughed at him before being cut off.
"Y/n!" I looked behind me to see Micheal "Stop disappearing without telling me" He puffed and sat down.

"Oh hey V!" He waved "J.D! Haven't seen you guys in a while!" Micheal sat down and once again turned to me.
"I'm sorry I got caught up, we were just talking" I said, He pouted at me
"It S'kay" I laughed at him, he was acting like a sad puppy.
"Hey you guys coming to my party!?" He asked, they both nodded and he threw his hands up
"It's going to be so good!"

Time skip

As soon as I walked out of the class room I felt arms wrap around my waist, I was being lifted up.
"Y/N COME OVER AND HELP!" I giggled and looked down at Micheal he spun around before placing me back on the ground.
"Your in a good mood," I said, he grabbed my hand confidently and we started to walk to his car.