31. Mistakes

Micheals POV

People started leaving after the movie ended, first it was Connor, Jared and Evan because Evan had fallen asleep. Then Chole and Brooke but I asked to stay behind. They winked thinking I wanted to stay for y/n and while I do, I also want to see what's wrong with Rich.

Once everyone had left y/n carefully slipped out of Rich's grip and came over to me. I moved over and we both sat on the couch crossed legged looking at each other.
"So what's up with Rich?" I asked her, she glanced over at him before looking back at me
"Well, he thinks- we think Jake's cheating on him" I gasped loudly

"Why would you think that?!" I tried to keep my voice down so Rich wouldn't wake up
"Because Jake's ditching him every other event and getting calls and text from someone!" She whisper yelled
"Jake's planning a surprise for him! He's been working so hard for him, tell Rich that!" I whisper yelled back her mouth hung open in a 'o' as she realised what was happening.

With a smirk I closed her mouth
"Are you guy'th making out?" We heard a raspy voice say, I looked over to see Rich, he still was half asleep.
"No, Rich" Y/n said babying him "But I have good news!" I nodded, he came over now fully awake and sat in between me and y/n.

"So you know how you think Jake's cheating on you," I said
"You told him?!" Rich said looking at y/n
"Was I not supposed to-"
"No!"
"Well, I know now" I interrupted so they wouldn't fight "Jake isn't cheating on you, he's been working on a surprise for you and it's taking awhile"

Rich stood there in shook, tears Briming his eyes
"I can't tell you what it is, I wasn't even supposed to tell you this but he's been working so hard" at this point Rich was crying
"R-really?" Y/n nodded and hugged him "I-I though- I always-"
"Shh it's OK," I said laughing a little to try lighten the mood.
"I w-was c-convinced I'd lost him and that he d-doesn't love m-me"
When Rich was crying I had to bite my tongue, I can't tell him!

"So is this asleep over now?" Y/n asked, I shrugged
"Yes?" I asked in more of a question then an answer
"OK well I'll call my Mum so she knows" Y/n got up and left leaving me and Rich
"Th'o are you having that party?" Rich asked turning to me

"Yep!" I said getting exited "It's on Thursday staying at seven and it's gonna be like one of Jake's partys, you know loud music, alcohol and drugs! I know I normally hate partys but the fact that I'll know more than 50% of the people works for me" I looked back at Rich and he gave me a half heart smile why- You mentioned Jake. Dumbass.

"I-I" change the subject! "So the play huh?" I smiled and Rich shook his head but laughed
"I know you trying to change the th'ubject but it's fine, I have a lot of lines as Aaron burr-"
"Sir," I quickly added, he groaned but continued
"So since there online because it's 2018 I was thinking we could practice them tonight" I nodded and pulled out my phone, I copy and pasted all my lines on notes because the other app sucks and you don't need internet.

Y/n came back in the room and smiled sitting in between me and Rich.
"What are we doing?"
"Practicing lines," Rich said
"OoO I can help you guys because I don't have that many lines in act 1"

Y/n's POV

I know I know, I'm stupid. But when I went into the kitchen I just texted my Mum but called Heather. I tried being confident remembering I had all my friends on my side but that didn't really work to well.

"Well Honey," She said in a sour tone
"I can easily spread rumors about them to, everyones a target I just need to pick which one to shoot." I hesitated before saying
"I'll go to the party and your rehearsal thing if you leave them out of this." My friends shouldn't get hurt because of me, I'd feel as guilty ever.
"Ok then everythings still on? If I were you, don't tell you friends this time"

She hung up and I stared at my phone for a second before going back into the lounge room with Rich and Micheal.

"I am the-" Micheal was rapping, me and Rich joined in
"A-L E-X A-N D, E-R we are meant to be-" Micheal stopped and looked over at us "How do you guys know the words?" Me and Rich looked at each other and I pulled out my phone showing the Hamilton playlist
"This isn't like the other plays we done Micheal, it's still going on now and there's a whole fandom" he grabbed my phone and looked closer

"Haha that's so cool!" I clicked play and the first song that came on was Farmers refuted,
"Oh I'll be Samuel" I got up and faced Micheal he was still looked for the lines, finally he found them he looked up.

"This Congress does not speak for me, their playing a dangerous game,
I pray the king shows you his mercy, for shame for shame!" I added my horrible British accent making everyone laugh. Micheal soon joined in and Rich filmed the whole thing sending it to the group chat.

Once the song finished Me and Micheal both collapsed on the couch laughing.
"I wonder who's going to be Samuel because that's going to be so good on stage" I said
"I think it's Jared" Rich responded
"Nah he is Sam Adams" Rich made a 'huh' noise and we both shrugged.

"Now y/n go get spoons and let's watch a movie with this ice cream!" I laughed and went off to get them. Once I was back we picked a movie and all settled on a side of the ice cream. Rich took chocolate so he sat on my left I had Vanilla so I sat in the Middle and Micheal had srawberry on the right.