7. Dreams

A/N

I think you can probably guess what this is about.
I'm really sorry

Warning ⚠
*Get your holy water
*Smutty smut smut

Micheal's POV

I pushed her against the door kissing her roughly, are tongues exploring each others mouths. She straddled me not breaking the kiss and I carried her to the bed. She was under me as I used my elbows to support me.

Unexpectedly she flipped us around and moved away, I attempted to follow but she pushed me back and giggled "Someone's exited" she whispered in my ear.I could myself get hard at her words. She took my top off and I groaned as she started kissing around my neck trying to find my sweet spot. My breath hitched as she kissed above my collar bone, I could feel her smirked against my neck.

She started biting and licking leaving a mark I knew I'd have to hide later. I bit my lip trying hard not to moan. She stopped and looked happily at the mark. She then connect are lips again while taking off her shirt and bra. She stopped kissing me and I looked at her surprised, before I could say anything she stared plaming me through the my pants causing me to groan.

"Y-y/n" I groaned, she moved down and slowly pulled down my pants. To slowly. "S-stop teasing" instead of responding she pulled down my boxers and threw them across the room. She then picked up my dick and slowly licked down the side, then putting the whole thing in her mouth.

Seeing her head bop up and down I could stop groaning, I grabbed her hair slightly pulled. "Y-Y/n I'm gonna-" she pulled her mouth off with a pop and smiled.

"We haven't even started" she said she pulls down her panties and position herself.

I fly up in a sitting position covered in sweat. I groan and look at my 'problem', I feel disgusting. I get up and look at the time 4:32, there's no way I'm going to sleep now so I go into the bathroom.

Ignoring my 'problem' I discard my clothes and hop in the shower, thoughts running through my mind. You just meet her, creep.
She's wayyy to good for you.
Your disgusting.

I turn off the shower and put some clothes on. A light gray T-shirt and some black baggy pants. Even after the shower I feel dirty, my mind kept going back to the dream.

"we haven't even started,"

I felt myself get hard again. I had to take care off this. I pulled my pants down knowing I'm gonna regret this. I placed my hand on 'it' and slowly moved up and down.

Pushing y/n in the back of your car making out.

Getting stoned in my basement and having high sex.

Kissing her in front of Jeremy, While holding up the finger at him.

I bit my lip trying not to moan. I finally released and stood up I better have another shower. Once finished I fell back in bed, in just boxers. Y/n or not I'm getting a girlfriend so I can show Jeremy I have a life to. I thought about what he said.

Flash back~

"What did Christine ever do to you?" he asked, there were in his basement playing video games for the first time in awhile. He had brought up Christine and I grunted it off.

"It's not Christine its you!" I yelled back
"Ever since your got together you've never been over your always with her! You've been ignoring me at school to! " I felt my throat close as he glared at me.
"Well if your not happy about me and Christine that's your problem."

"I'm happy for you and Christine! But you've got to give me sometime to she's not the only person in your life!" he stood up and walked to the door.

"Your just jealous," he said facing the door "because you don't have anyone but me, get a life" he then walked out

Flash back finished~

"Micheal Honey, it's time to get up" I heard my Mum (A/N I say it like that cause I'm Aussie *cough* not British *cough*) say as she knocked on the door. I groaned but got up.

"Welp, good morning Time to start the day"

A\N

I'm sorry I had to.

Sincerely me~