26. Auditions

Your POV

I continued to re-read the text until it clicked. If everyone gets the roles they want then that means...

Maria Reynolds = Me
Alexander Hamilton = Micheal

Say no to this....

I dropped the script on the floor in realisation. Peggy doubles for Maria. I'm such and idiot, I should of known this!

Everything started to make sense, like when Christine said Rich insisted I was Peggy. Christine never changes her mind easily, Rich must of told her that I would also play Maria. Thats why he was smirking to! He must of told Micheal to tell me to be Peggy!

I can't get out of it now since I promised Micheal, and the auditions were first thing tomorrow. I doubted if I should tell Micheal or not and decided against it. Micheal might pull out of doing Alexander if he knew he'd have to do it with me.

"Urgh!" I say in frustration, I grabbed my pillow and screamed multiple cruse words into it but the pillow muffled out my words. I didn't know what to do so I kinda just sat there for a minute or two panicking.

Eventually my mind cleared and I thought about what to do.
I'm calling Rich.
I quickly jumped up off my bed and grabbed my laptop before bringing it back to my bed.

I first texted him to see if he would answer and he said he would. Eventually he opened the call in the middle of fixing his hair, he had no shirt on but that didn't bother me.
"RICHYOUMOTHERFUCKERIKNEWYOUWEREUPTOSOMETHING" I yelled really fast, instead of being scared like I intended he laughed.

"So you found out?" He said still laughing, I nodded yes and he smiled
"Your welcome, you could totally do Maria but I knew you'd never have the confidence to sign up" He smiled and paused before saying "So I did it for you" I groaned and face palmed
"Richhhhh,"
"Hey you can't turn back now, oh and don't worry I just texted Micheal letting him know" I quickly looked back up at him
"You what?!" I said, my voice cracking
"Well Micheal should know right? Don't worry though I just said 'Y/n just found out that Peggy doubles as Maria Reynolds'" I pulled out the script and look at it again.

"Now, let just pray that No one gets Alexander expect Micheal and you get Maria!" Rich said smiling "So you practice! And bye" He hung up before I could respond so I closed my laptop.
"Well, OK then" I took a deep breath and started off with Peggy, it was simple. Then came Maria, I really love her notes but I can't rap my head around what I'm going to have to do if I get the role.

Time skip~

I woke up early because I was nervous and couldn't sleep in anymore. I then decided I could use the spare time to do a quick make up look.

Once I was done I went down stairs to get breakfast.
"Oh you look nice, whys that?" I dramatically grabbed my heart and gasped
"Can't I just put a little effort in my look?" Mum stopped what she was doing in the kitchen to raise and eyebrow at me. "Fine, there's Auditions for the play today"
"Oh thats amazing honey!" I finished eating and smiled "Thanks I'll see you later" I said grabbing my bag and heading out the door.

Micheal's POV

I was leaning against y/n's locker nervously waiting for her to get here. After I got the text last night from Rich I was nervous to talk to her.
Does she think I told her to be Peggy because I knew she'd be Maria?! I didn't!

I must of been to caught up in thought to notice her coming up in front of me.
"-to Micheal, earth to Micheal!" I snapped out of it and looked at her
"Heh," I scratched the back of my neck "sorry y/n, daydreaming, did you say something?" I looked at her and blushed. She laughed and said
"thanks for waiting for me," she starting walking and I followed