3. To the Mall

A/N
FuN fAcT;  I actually don't call it a mall, I call it a shopping center or just the shops.

Word count; 1,562

•Micheal's POV•

As soon as I pulled out of the car park I glanced at Y/n who fidgeted in her seat.
"Very important question!" I playfully asked making her look at me "What kinda' music do you listen to?"
She thought about it for a second before listing a couple of Artist, though only one stood out to me.
" -and Bob Marley." I wanted to slam on the break and scream SCORE! but just refrained to instead yell,
"Same!" She laughed at my excitement and I struggled to keep my eyes on the road. "Wanna' plug your phone in?"
"Uh, Sure!" She gushed pulling out her phone and getting some songs up.

"Car pool Karaoke?" I asked turning up the volume as she tapped on a song. I looked over at her for a second before looking back at the road and smiling.
"Don't worry~" She stared to only cut her self off by laughing
"'Bout a thing!" I practically screamed making her laugh harder and me think, Fuck that's a cute laugh.
"Cause every little thing, is gonna be alright!" She sang through laughs, I couldn't help look at her again, though this time we made eye contact.
"Hey I know in hard to look away from," She joked, obliviously not believing what she was saying  "but keep your eyes on the road!"

After the hipe of the first couple songs came down Y/n searched for more. Sadly not finding one before a new song started. Oh no, Was my first thought when I heard the intro. I glanced over at Y/n who's full attention was on her phone, not noticing the song until a certain part came up.
"Girl I wanna make you sweat 'till you can't no more~" I cringed
"And if you cry out, I'm gonna push in some more-ore-ore~"  I forgot how inappropriate some of his songs were.
"Anddddd, I'm just going to change that song." She awkwardly laughed and quickly clicked on a random song. I tried to hold back my laughter but when she looked at me I couldn't hold back.
"What??" She questioned
"Just-" I breathed, trying to stop laughing "Your face when you get flustered is so cute," I quickly spoke before laughing again.

•Your POV•

Did he just... I thought before eternally screaming. I could feel my face heating up even more and wanted to die. I must look like a tomato. Quickly covering my face with my hands, I glimpsed at Micheal through my fingers who just gave me a massive goofy smile making me also want to die. How can he just be so...Oblivious?!

"Were here!!" Micheal happily mentioned as he pulled in an easily found parking spot. "You've never been here before, right?"
"Yeah," I nodded unbuckling my seat belt and opening the door.  We both got out before he started again
"It's pretty big so try stick close." I looked at him and nodded before he lead the way forward.

Even though I got a warning, I didn't realise how confusing this place was. I swear I've been past three sushi places and five dollar stores. Thankfully Micheal knew where he was going and lead us straight to the food court. It had a massive glass roof and smelt like five different foods at once. I could get use to this place, I thought looking around.

My attention was back on Micheal soon who also gazed around.
"See them?" He asked, He was taller than me and probably had an advantage but I looked away. For a moment I thought I saw Rich and Jake but Jake didn't have long hair and Rich shouldn't have a cast on his arm.
"Nope." I grumbled, still looking around.
"Think we got here first?" He asked looking back at me, I nodded and he smiled "That means I can show you something cool!"
"What?" I asked as he grabbed my hand and started to drag me away from he food court.

We didn't walk long but took so many turns and a couple escalators that I would be able to retrace my steps. Finally he stopped in front of what looked like a closed shop. I gave Micheal a confused look before talking.
"Uhh, Micheal?" I asked
"Yeah?" He replied, to happily
"What are we doing heere?"
"Sneaking in."
"I don't know about that... " I babbled "We probably shouldn't." I added trying to convince Micheal.
"Your right." He agreed, making me finally breath out. "But I have a perfectly valid reason, now come on!"
He pranced he way forward making me think what am I doing, and don't leave me behind! At the same time.

He easily put in the code and opened the side door making me question my hole existence before following him.  When we stepped in the room it was to dark to see what was in front of us but just light enough to see the classic retro carpet.
"Micheal?" I squeaked loosing track of him. I made an inhumanly noise as I felt a hand on my elbow until a soft laugh followed.
"Came down Y/n it's just me." He reassured, still softly chuckling.
"Sorry!" I Whispered before a flash of light finally filled the room.
"Better, huh?" Micheal smiled now in view with his phone light on.

I nodded before my eyes trailed the room, retro carpet, black walls, old game machines, we're definitely in an arcade.
"An old style Arcade?" I asked wondering why it would up be in an new-ish shopping centre.
"Kinda', It was like a modern, old style Arcade." He stated, making no sense "I use to come here all the time and then it just closed, well kind of closed, it's just moving thankfully."
"Oh," I awed not expecting that "What type of games were you favourite?"
"I always loved the old basic kind games. Nothing can beat the classics."
"Really?" I wouldn't have expected anything else from Micheal but was somehow still surprised. "My Fav-"

I was about to talk but stopped myself when I heard what sounded like a door rattling. Before I could think Micheal quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me towards a what looked like a closed. He put his finger over his lips to signal to be quiet before opening the door and letting me in first. I had to squish against the back so Micheal could fit in the small broom closet and just as he shut the door I saw the lights turn on.

Trying to listen and hear what was happening outside the closet my mind kept screaming about how close Micheal and I were. Both are backs were against opposite walls and if I turned my head to look straight I would be suffocating in Micheal's chest. Micheal starred down at me with a soft smile making me smile back and heat up a bit. When I tried to listen to what was happening I couldn't hear anything over my own breathing, I swear it was never that loud.

After what felt like for forever, but would of been like 10 minutes the sound of the lights turning off made me jump. When I swear I heard the door shut I went to move but felt Micheal grab my wrist and lean down to whisper
"Give it a minute," He said, I wanted to throw up with how close he was, it was all to much. I loved it but hated it at the same time. After about one minute the sound of someone coming back in filled me with gratitude. Thank god I didn't try leave earlier otherwise I would of been caught. Thankfully they weren't there for long and this time and locked the door as they left, signalling they've left for sure.

Micheal was the first to move, opening the door and turning on his phone light again. He offered me a hand and once we were both out of the closet we made eye contact and burst out laughing. After I nearly peed my pants Micheal was the first to recover.
"I'm sorry!" He yelled even thought he was still laughing
"Hey," I started before laughing a bit and trying again "At least we didn't get caught." He nodded and started to walk towards the side door that wasn't locked. Though, On the way he looked at his phone and just stopped.
"Shit." He groaned.
"What?" I questioned as he looked at his phone.
"Everyone is freaking out." I raised and eyebrow as he handed me his phone

Rich
1:54
Dude were are u????
Are you fucking?
1:56
$10 bucks you and Y/n are getting at it
1:59
Hurry the fuck up and Fuck.

[3 missed calls]

"Sorry about what he said but that's just Rich. I have at least one missed call from everyone else too."
"Shit," I mumbled "Guess we gotta' get back." He laughed and waved at me to follow him.
"Yeah let's go."

A/N

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!

Sincerely me~

[Edited 12th of June]
^^ This part has to much cringe I couldn't even help it.
I swear it gets so much better.