28. The Crew

Your POV

I squealed as I read the list, it was basically all friends. I re-read it over and over to make sure l was right before turning to Micheal. Everyone was standing now hugging each other.

"You got Alexander! I hugged him and he hugged back. Then without thinking I pulled back and kissed him on the cheek.

Micheal's POV

Y/n kissed me on the cheek!
I laughed awkwardly and she smiled before being tackled to the ground by Rich
"Oof" I said as I looked down at her
"Y/n, we got the roles!" Rich said, she then moved out from under him so the were just on the ground laying next to each other.

Y/n was breathing heavily and said
"Yeah we got the roles but you don't have to scare the shit out of me to tell me" I laughed and offered her a hand to help her up, she expects while Rich just jumps back up full of energy.

I then turned towards the girls
"You didn't tell me your were going for the back stages roles"
"Well we thought we might as well do something" I hugged both of them, all of the girls kissed me on the cheek but it meant nothing compared to Y/n's.

The last bell rang and I turned to Brooke because we had last period together.
"Micheal can I borrow your notes?" Brooke complained before we even left the cafeteria,
"Yeah sure" I handed her them and she smiled before whispering
"When are we doing movie night again? I rented mean girls and barbie Swan Lake" I pulled away shocked
"We have to do it tonight" She nodded and we shook on it.

~Time skip~

Y/n's POV

All nine of us meet up outside the Auditorium before walking in together. I was so excited yet nervous, I wasn't as exited as Christine and I definitely was not as nervous as Jeremy but I was in between.

When we walked in I looked around and noticed everyone else was already here. They were siting in the front row because at the moment it was just the cast and the main back up crew. We all took a seat some of us smiling others fidgeting.

"Hello Hello Hello!" I jumped in my seat and look at the stage, Mr Dave just scared the crap out of me. "I welcome you all, cast and main back up" He clapped his hands really loud
"I see we have some new faces" he said looking directly at me "And old ones" He gave Christine a smile.

"First up I would like to explain how Auditions work. We have two Sessions, which will be every other day some times more, to practice one song and the dialogue with it. We may spend long on some songs and shorter on others, that will depend." I listened closer making sure the information would actually stay in my brain.

"For this quick meeting I would like to do some bonding activities." I know most people in here so that isn't a problem. "Now," He pulled out a sheet which I'm guessing had are names "Can the Five main boys get together, Washington included. Then The Schuyler sisters, Make up and Costumes, you go together and The rest of you can get together to." I heard Jared say 'ouch'as he spoke and I held back laugh. Jared is part of 'the rest of you' which he's probably not happy about.

I was with everyone I knew expect Heather Chandler. I was sad that Veronica didn't get the role but I guess I had to deal with it. We all got up on the stage in a circle with are groups,
"So go around the circle and say who you are and what your doing in the play"

"I'm Heather Chandler but I'm guessing you knew that" she flipped her hair "I'm playing Angelica"
"I'm Brooke, the wardrobe organizer" She smiled
"I'm Chole, the make up artist"
"I'm Christine, Eliza Hamilton!" She clapped her hands excitedly
"I'm Y/n, Peggy" I said, Heather than turn to me and looked.

As I looked back at her I felt the need to hide, this girl is scary.
"Your Maria to" She said, a light smirk tugging on her face
"Haha yeah," I laughed nervously and blushed, scratching the back of my neck. "But thats not until act 2"
"I'm exited for that" I looked at her really confused but she turned back to the rest of the group. When I looked back I saw Chole shaking her head as if saying no. But to what?

Time skip~

There was 10 minuted left until Mr Dave said we could go. Everyone was just talking about random stuff in little groups when I heard my name being called.
"Y/n," It was that guy, Ram I think? He was behind the curtains asking me to follow him.

Out of curiosity I followed and he took me back stage. There were lots of turns until we reached a dead end, it was a small room full of old props. Heather and that other guy Kurt were here to.

"Um what-?"
"Y/n, I brought you hear to ask you for something" I think I was sweating, since Kurt and Ram were football players they were buff and tall. Plus heather in heels meant they were all towering over me.
"OK, why are they here?"I asked pointing at the boys, She smiled
"Let me teach you say no to this" I didn't say anything just stared and listened

"Well, I want to teach you how to be a bit slutty for the song but Kurt also needs a date for this one party. "
"So what's in it for me?"
"I won't hate you as much, you get to go to a seniors party with Kurt, you'll be amazing for a song you obviously aren't confident for and if you say no, I'll make your life a living hell" I hesitated before nodded

"OoO," She handed me a piece of paper "That's all are numbers! I'll see you on Thursday before the party so I can get you ready" She walked off leaving me with Kurt and Ram. I turned to leave but felt and arm around my waist. I was soon pushed against the wall looking up at Kurt.

He looked at me a couple seconds before saying
"I mean, You not bad looking" He smiled and kissed me on the lips "We'll see you at the party" They walked off leaving me in utter shock.

I walked back out and I don't think anyone noticed I was gone except maybe Rich. Soon the mini rehearsals was over and we could leave.