14. Hang overs

Brooke's POV (Surprise!)

I woke up with a horrible headache, it took me awhile but I finally opened my eyes. Some memories came back, I was at Jake's house from the party yesterday. I saw Chole still fast asleep on the other couch, she had her mouth open a little and was lightly snoring.

I got up, trying to just get to the kitchen. Every step hurt and I felt like I was gonna throw up. Once I finally got to the kitchen I saw Christine was up and making tea.
"Why hello, I've got you some Tea" she said, I smiled
"I love having a Mum Friend," I said "It must be hard though" I sympathized for her
"Well Rich didn't drink last night, to help me out. Which is very un-Rich, but I appreciated it"

"So we're is Rich now?" I thought
"Well, I went to go get him but he was passed out naked with Jake. There was also a used condom on the floor so..." She made weird hand gestures and I got the idea.

"So we're is everyone else?" I grabbed my one of the cups, still hot, and leaned against the counter
"Chole is on the couch sleeping, Jeremy's sleeping in the guess bedroom and y/n and Micheal are in the other living room asleep"
"So everyone sleeping?" I laughed

A/N
Yes, Jake has two lounge rooms, one in the front of the house with couch and a TV. The other was at the back of the house which is more of like a movie room.

"Did they do the deed to?" I asked Christen shook her head saying no.
"Go look, it's adorable though"
I put down my cup and walked to the lounge room. I quietly look around the corner and held in a sequel.
it is adorable!

Some how the blankets had bed thrown on the other side of the room so it was just y/n and Micheal on the mattress. Micheal was spooning y/n while shirtless, and y/n was wearing his hoodie.
How did that happen? I thought.

*Flashback*

"Y/n I'm hot" He complained
"Take your hoodie off then, and how are you hot? I'm freezing."
"One, It's your fault the blanket are on the other side of the room and none of us can be bothered to get them. Two, I can't take my hoodie off because I didn't wear a top underneath" Your head hurt to much to argue.

"Actually," he started before you could respond "How about I give you my hoodie, I don't mind being shirtless"
"Ok" you yawned wanting to go to sleep. He pulled it off and you slipped it on, instantly pulling it closer.
"is that comfortable?" he whispered in your ear, being to hang over to care about that you nodded.
"Very." you said before falling asleep.

*End of flashback*

I pulled out my phone and took a few pictures before walking back to Christine. Jeremy was now there to holding his head with one hand, a cup with the other.
"Did you just get up?" He asked me
"Nah I was just looking at the adorable view" I showed him & Chistine the picture.
"Aww, there totally secretly together" said Christine, Jeremy just scoffed and pulled out his phone.

"Hey Jeremy did something happen between you and Micheal?" I asked
"Yeah and I tryed to fix it once at school, the day y/n came, but he obliviously didn't want to talk" Christine looked up as he spoke
"I knew something was going on between you two, why didn't you tell us?"

At that moment Chole decided to walk in groaning,
"Why is it so bright in here- Tea! Thank god I needed that" she walked over and picked up a cup leaving four more left.

"

Hey guys," She grabbed her head "I'm so hung over" she said
"We all are" Jeremy groaned "Except for Christine and Rich- what were is he?"

"They had sex so there up stairs probably fast asleep" I said
"Oh," Chole started laughing "What about y/n and Micheal? Did they have sex to?"
"No, but look at this" I showed her the pictures and she awed
"How are the not together yet? And why is Micheal shirtless?" I shrugged not knowing the answer

"Anyway-" Jeremy started but was cut off by a loud thud followed by a groan.
"What was that?" A couple seconds later Micheal walked in, still shirtless.
We all started at him,
"Ugh hi?" he said

Micheal POV

I woke up feeling horrible,
What happened last night?
I grabbed my glasses and looked next to me to see y/n, fast asleep. I got up so fast I fell off the mattress, I stayed there for a couple seconds processing what I saw. Then I groaned and got up.
Did I get drunk and high?!

I looked at y/n again,
Is that my hoodie? It's massive on her, she looks adorable.
I heard someone talking in the kitchen and decided to go in there.

When I walked in everyone turned and stared at me
"Ugh hi?" Know one said anything back "What?"
"Well your shirtless, not wearing you iconic hoodie. You look ridiculous, what happened to your hair? And OMG you slept with y/n!" Chole said counting out all the different things on her fingers.

I looked down to see I was infact shirtless, I didn't notice before. I felt blush rising "I didn't have sex with y/n! I just slept with her. Plus, I sleep shirtless and she was cold so I gave her my hoodie." Brooke laughed,
"What ever you say, it made some great pictures"
"Pictures!" they just laughed, I groaned again and grabbed a cup of Tea.

Trying to change the subject I asked "Did you tell the parents we were staying?"
"Yeah Rich did. And before you ask he's up stairs with Jake, and yes they had sex" Christine said
"Yep and it was amazing!" we all turned around to see Rich and Jake come in. They were both shirtless but Jake had sweat pants on and Rich had shorts on.

"Gimme that Tea" Rich said, Jake laughed and grabbed some to. The first thing I notice is that there both covered in hickeys and Rich had limp
"Ruff nigh eh'?" I nudged Rich with my elbow, Jake and Rich were both pretty buff guys so I felt chubby next to them. I tried to suck in and stand tall, I then took a sip of my tea, it was delicious.
"Hey you can't speak, You and y/n got so high and drunk. You made her call you Daddy" I chocked and he started laughing.

Once I got my breath but I asked
"I WHAT?!" Brooke, Chole and Christine were dying with laughter.
"Please tell us the story" Jake said he was just smirking
"Well I was telling you guys to go to bed and y/n was like 'Fine than Dad' and then Micheal got upset and said 'Nooo I'm your Daddy" Everyone started bursting out laughing and I turned red, covering my face in my hands.

"While you were drunk we continued playing truth or Dare but we only did two, your name in y/n's phone is now Daddy and I had to make Jake moan which is how he got this hickeys" he pointed to one of the hickeys on Jake's neck.
"Is it bad I don't remind almost anything?" I said
"No, most of us don't-hey look who it is"

I turned around to see y/n, she was rubbing her eyes and yawned.
She looks so adorable. I can't.
"Hey guys," she walked over and grabbed the last Tea
"Hey Mrs Mell" Jake joked "Is the hoodie comfortable?" She looked down obliviously just noticing what she was wearing. She blushed and I followed
"Yeah actually, thanks Micheal it's freezing." She looked up at me for the first time today.

Your POV

Omg hes shirtless.
We made eye contact for a bit to long but I didn't mind. He hair had fluffed up a bit and he was blushing, it was hard to see on his skin but it was definitely there. I tried to say something to make it less awkward
"Hangovers are the worst" I took a sip of my Tea "Who made this, it's really good"

Christin smiled and laughed "Thanks, also you have probably the worst hangover out of all of us,"
"Why?" I asked
"Well you got drunk and High. Micheal did the same but it's not his first time doing this, it's obviously yours"
"How can you tell?"
"You look so tired" Brooke responded

"We should started getting ready to drop everyone off" Rich said to Christine who nodded
"OK I'm not drunk, so I'll drive Y/N and Micheal home, you've got Jeremy and the girls?"
"Yep, oh and Jake?" she said
"I tried to clean up a little but there's still a mess" He laughed
"Don't worry, it's nothing compared to some party's." He looked at Rich who nervously smiled,
I wonder what Rich did?

A\N

Thanks for reading!