38. Jake's surprise

All RichJake this Chapter!
(And since it's spring over here I made it spring in the story)

Rich's POV

"Babe, will you ditch school with me today? I've got a surprise" My jaw dropped as I looked at Jake. When Y/n and Micheal told me Jake had a surprise I didn't expect him to be in a full tux!

I must of been staring because Y/n nudge me in the rib
"Y-Yeah sure" I stuttered, I could feel my face burn as he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the hallway
"I know I've been distant lately and I'm so sorry" Jake said stopped to give me a long passionate kiss before pulling away "But hopefully you'll see why,"

I stood still for a couple second before snapping out of it and getting in the car with Jake. I almost wanted to cry, that was a real kiss with real meaning and he was sorry. My Jake is back..
"So Um, any hints" I asked as he starting driving
"Nope. Food first than the surprise."
"Are we going to-"
"A Là mode, I know that's you favorite" he said cutting me off
"Your going to go to a ice cream store in a tuxedo?" I asked him raising my eyebrow
"I-" He seemed stuck "Didn't think that far."

We both laughed and I just said
"You look amazing so I'm not complaining,"
"You will as soon as you see all the girls staring" He said, I scoffed but laughed, let's keep the jealousy levels down rich. I thought to myself, I didn't want to ruin the date.

We got there soon enough and as were walking in Jake said
"I would of held the door open but they're electric"
(This A Là mode is in the mall)
I laughed at him as we made are way through, people giving us weird looks but at the moment I didn't care.

The shop was small so I assumed we'd be grabbing ice cream and going to were ever this surprise was.
"Hi could I please get two ice creams one with one scoop and one with two" Jake looked down at me and I raised and eyebrow to see if he would pass the 'test'
"One just plain chocolate and the other with Mango and passion fruit sorbet" He looked at me again to see if he had gotten it right and I think my wide smile answered the question.

Jake paid and we grabbed are ice creams before leaving.
"So," I said licking my ice cream "You remembered my favorite flavors?"
"Yep, I know during summer it's fruity and winter it sweet"
"And I know for you it's chocolate and chocolate" we both laughed before Jake grabbed my hand.

"I can't wait any longer let's get going," He seemed extra exited to get going so as we were speed walking, said a quick hello to Jared when we walked past Lush and got out the doors, I felt my anxiety go through the roof.

"I'm going to take you to the park, tell you there what it is and then take you." Jake said, he had some how scoffed his ice cream and was able to start driving.
"Take me there?" I asked to which I never got a reply

The park was really close so once we got there Jake took my hand lead me somewhere. We were soon under a big tree with a small bench.
"Ok so uh" Jake started, he took a deep breath before looking me straight in the eyes, we were both sitting on the bench looking at each other now.

"I'll admit we both don't have the best parents. I haven't seen mine in about two months and yours-" He stopped and gave me a small heart warming smile "Is self explanatory. So I thought, there's not much we can do about it. I mean where each others family right?" he looked up at me and I just nodded, lost for words.

"I love you Rich. So much and I know where still young but my family definitely has the money," He pulled a key out of his pocket and gave it to me "I may or may not have brought us an apartment."

I would of payed to see my own face at that moment.
"Your joking." I said
"No." He's big goofy smile was what pushed me over the edge. Tears started streaming down my face as I basically tackled him into a hug
"If your fucking with me I'll kill you," Even with my tone of voice I was crying and laughing.

"I-I though you were c-cheating on me! I knew you c-could of found th'omeone better and-" Getting emotional my lisp starting showing but Jake just held my tighter
"I swear to god Rich, I would never. I love you so so much." I cried into his tuxedo not wanting the moment to end until he said
"You want to go see it?" I pulled back and wiped away my tears
"Ye'th!!"

I got up clutching the key in one hand and Jake's hand in the other dragging him back into to the car. We got in and he started to drive back towards the area of the Mall.
"I can't believe you brought us an apartment!?" I said still trying to believe it,

No more spiders, power outs, feeling alone, empty beer bottles to clean up, being yelled at.

"I can't believe you thought I was cheating!" He responded, thankfully not mad "I would never." He was laughing at me making my face go red
"But don't worry about it, I guess I should of planned it all out a bit better"
I was bouncing up and down in my seat from excitement as Jake pulled up in the parking lot. AHH it seems nice!!

I could hardly stand still in the elevator and felt sorry for the girl in the corner watching me bounce around. Jake dragged me through the hallway until he finally stopped at the door and I put in the key. I opened the door but didn't move before looking around.

THIS PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!
The apartment didn't have any furniture which gave me enough room to just walk in a spin around. The place seemed pretty open planned but not to big so it won't be hard to clean.

I turned to look at Jake before running and jumping on him, he caught me and connected are lips.
"Jake I love it, I love you!" The tears started falling once again, I love you wasn't an easy thing for me to say so it hit Jake right in the heart.

We kissed again this time getting a bit heated before Jake pulled away.
"Were gonna have to stop there, don't want to pop the air mattress" I laughed and hopped down
"How?" I asked him
"Well if I thrust hard-"
"No you idiot! How were you able to do this?"

"Well I have to say, it took a lot of work" Jake started "I had to convince my parents that next year I'll be eighteen and it will be ok. Then all the paperwork but I have to admit" He grabbed my waist and pulled my closer making me look up "It was worth it."

Bonus:
A little time later

"Why did you pick this apartment?" I asked Jake, it was one of those buildings were all the rooms were basically the same and this was the last one.
"Well it's on the fourth floor," He said "and it's room 20"
I looked over at him before getting up and opening the door, which had a twenty on it.
"Are you kidding me?"