8. School

A/N
Just to clear things up it's the next day.
Thursday.

Y/n's POV

"Y/n!" You heard your Mum yell "Get your ass down here, you'll be late!" I groan but got up my eyes half lidded,
I then went to the bathroom, the light blinding me. I fell over.

Walking back into my bedroom I see the bags of clothes the girls brought me. I'm civilized now, I should were make up. Going through the the bags you settle on a basic outfit that the girls will hopefully still be happy with, putting on very light make up. Mascara, fake lashes (which took a looong time to put on) and high light.

Grabbing a plain piece of bread for breakfast you shout before you left the house "I'm going Mum!" "OK honey!" you hear her say back

"OK honey!" you hear her say back.

Your house isn't far from school so you walk. You put your ear phones in and click you favorites playlist, the first that comes on is First burn from Hamilton. You can't help but hum along.

You get to school and go to your locker, you've gotten better and navigating the school (Your still not the best though.)

You being you, you bumped into someone,
"Watch were your going (Tall, small) ass," You get up and notice one of the guys from the mall last night.
"Urgh sorry, Rich? was it?" I ask holding out a hand to help him up, he accepts, good grip for a small guy you think.

"Ah yeah, your y/n aren't you?" He asks
"Uh yeah" I say, he looks and you confused.
"Is the music your listening to happen to be Hamilton?" he asked, it caught you off guard but you smile. The song changed to Gun and ships a little while ago.
"Alexander Hamilton~" You sung but started laughing "How did you know?" I asked
"You music is like really loud" he chuckled.
"out of all the people I didn't think you'd be a musical person" you said
"Well I don't really show it, if Christine found out I don't think I'd here the end of it" You laughed

Ring Ring
"That's the bell, I'll see you round" He said as he walked in the opposite direction,
"See ya!" You shouted, quickly running to class. You liked talking to Rich but now you couldn't grab your stuff from your locker.

No, no, no, I'm really late.

Micheal's POV

Thank god, I thought as I sat down in class. y/n isn't here today, even if she was I don't think I'd be able to look her in the eye.

Ring Ring
That means she's not here for sure I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as the teacher started taking the role.

I was drawing little pictures on a piece of paper when I heard
"y/n l/n?"
"Here!" I nearly got whip lash from looking up so fast. I looked up to see y/n come in panting, she took a seat next to me and I quickly look away. The teacher chuckled,
"Miss l/n, I know you were technically here in time but please be earlier" said the teacher
"Yes Mr Lams"

He continued talking, I could feel myself blushing heavily, she hasn't even done anything!

♪\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/

"OK, so everyone remember your homework, and get it done! " said Miss Reynolds, she very strict and nobody really likes her.
I got up outta class and head to the Cafeteria. Your gonna have to talk to y/n, lunch is a whole hour. I mentally slapped myself but walk to the table.

I saw Chole talking to Brooke and Jenna, and Christine, Jake and Jeremy talking. I sat down and down between Jake and y/n, who was talking Rich on her right (There sitting on a circle table, all in there own conversations)
"-and they were roommates!" I heard y/n say.
"O my god, they were roommates" I said laughing, this is good, just talk like nothing happened.

"Oh, hey Micheal" she said snickering
She got the joke! 10 point to Micheal!
"Hey Micheal, Watcha' got there?" asked Rich
"Got a apple, chips and a muesli bar, why?"
"Chuck us that apple, I'm hungry" I did as he asked, we normally share food. I wasn't really hungry anyway.

"So you guys going to the party!" asked Jake gaining everybody's attention.
"Yeah we are" said Chole by 'we' I'm guessing she meant the girls.
"Yep" did Jeremy then Christine.
"OF COURSE I AM JAKEY D! " shouted Rich
"Yeah" said y/n I nodded,
"Cool, it's not gonna be a big party by the way, just us" said Jake
"Really?" I thought it was gonna be one of the ones were you can leave when ever, great.