20. The Plan

A\N

CAN WE JUST APPRECIATE THIS PICTURE LIKE 🙏

Your POV

We made are way out, but it didn't start out good. As we were trying to get out I bummed into the wall which made a bunch of thing fall over.
"Y/n" Micheal was trying to be quiet and not laugh so he covered his mouth with his hand.
At least he's not mad

Me and Micheal both looked around, we haven't seen anyone yet thankfully. We then made are way over and I grabbed my bag shoving my speaker in and throwing it around my shoulder.
"Got everything?" Micheal asked
"Yep"

"-and they were roommates" We heard a young girls voice say, We quickly sprinted and hid under a bench as we saw to Girls walk past. They had uniform on so I'm guessing they were here for something?
"Oh my god they were roommates" Micheal whispered I quickly covered my mouth and tried not to laugh but I made a little noise.

"Did you hear that?" The tall girl with the red scrunchie said
"Well all I heard was the sound of my stomach-" Started the one in green
"shut up heather were not getting food!" They then walked off in the opposite direction.
"I wonder what there doing heere?" I whispered to Micheal
"Well I'm not staying to find out" He said as we got up and headed for the exit.

Once we got out I felt like I could breath again.
"Phew, we made it" Micheal said fist pumping the air, I laughed as we started walking towards the car. Me and Micheal were just talking when I heard a car behind me. I didn't think much of it, until they pulled over next to us. That's when I actually looked at the car.

It was the freaking Police.

The man winded down the window and scanned us both before asking
"So, I just wanted to ask why you two kids are walking in your bathers around here at this time at night?" He had a slight Texas accent and I didn't know if that made it funny or just more intimidating.

"Well you see officer," Micheal started
"Me and My girlfriend are just coming back from a pool party and we don't know if we drank to much to drive. So instead of risking it we decided to walk, she doesn't live that far away" I looked at Micheal, many questions going through my mind.

How can he lie so easily?
I'm kinda impressed.
He's saying all the right things!
Did he call me his girlfriend?!

I blushed and nodded so the officer didn't think we were lying
"Very responsible, did you want a ride to her house?" the officer said
"No thanks man!" I said trying to act kinda drunk
"Well get home safely!" he said as he drove off, I turned to Micheal in shock
"That was amazing! How did you do that?" he blushed and scratched the back of his neck
"To be honest, I don't know. Sorry for calling you my girlfriend it's more believable" I laughed and hugged him
"It's fine"

Eventually we made it to Jake car, Rich was the first to see us.
"Oh thank god, you alright" I laughed and nodded as we all go hopped in the car. "The guys invited us to A La mode, an ice-cream place, so we can hang and exchange story's"
"Ooo ice-cweam!" Micheal said like a little kid
"Why is an Ice-cream place still open at this time?"" I asked
"Apparently it's open till 3" Rich said shrugging

We pulled up in the car park and walked inside. I scanned the place, only a few people were there so it wasn't hard to find Jared, Connor and Evan.
"Hey guys" I said to them as we all started down in a booth.

The booth was a semicircle and the order that people at was, Jared was at the end on the right on his left was Evan then it went, Connor, Micheal, Me, Rich and Jake.
"So tell us your story" Jared said, it took us a while but we did.

"Micheal you lied to a cop?" Jake asked, Connor just high fived Micheal. Evan looked at me and asked
"D-Did you just stay quiet? Because that's what I would have done" I laughed and smiled because Evan was finally coming out of his shell and talking to us.

A waitress then came around and took all are orders before coming back with it.
"So what did you get?" Micheal asked me, Everyone else was in there own conversations
"I got the cookie thicc shake, try it!" I pushed it over to him and he took a small sip
"Oh hey, thats really good," I laughed at his reaction
"Yeah I know right!"

"Here try mine, its salted caramel" he held out his ice cream like a micro phone to me and I licked it.
"That really good to" I licked my lips "Next time we have to get each other stuff because I want to be what you'll get me" he nodded in agreement

"Well we're gonna get going" Connor said, I noticed Evan had fallen asleep on his shoulder, which was the cutest thing ever. He lifted him up bridal style and awkwardly shuffled sideways to get out of the booth.
"Thanks for coming, we should totally do that again" Jared said before sprinting to catch up with Connor and Evan who were basically out the door.

"Well, we should go to" said Jake pulling out his keys, we all agreed.

Micheal's POV

The car ride was decently long, I kinda just spaced out looking out the window. That was until I felt something hit my shoulder, I looked to see y/n, she had fallen asleep. I smiled to myself as she she started snoring, she sounded like a kitten when she snores.

Once we were near her house I lightly tapped her shoulder
"Y/n, wake up, we're hear"
"Mmhmm" she sat up and rubbed her eyes yawning,
SHES TO PRECIOUS!
"oh, sorry for falling asleep on you Micheal" She sat as she grabbed her bag. We pulled into her drive way and she said bye before sneaking into her own house.

"You two were acting extra couple-ly today" Jake said as we started to drive to my house
"What?" I asked
"Well you guys were in your own world, always playing around with each other at the pool" Rich started "and at A la mode you were sharing your food and giving each other googly eye"
"No we weren't!" I exclaimed
"Don't Even try deny it" he smirked

"I-" I started to speak my shut my mouth
He's kinda right though.

Word count- 1137