five

"wait you're telling me you're 26?" i gasp as i put a loaf of bread in the carrier. baekhyun holds the carrier following closely behind me.

"yeah i'm quite old aren't i?" he laughs. "you look so young through. i refuse to believe you're that old." i shake my head. "well believe it or not. we can just say i'm 21." he jokes. 

he wasn't such a bad guy. "byun baekhyun!!" i hear a woman's voice. "what is this news about you dating some girl?!?" baekhyun freezes, "what?" "aren't you dating that big eyed freak?" i look down using my hair to cover my face. 

"she's beautiful you're just jealous she puts you to shame with personality. like chanyeol says you're just a waste of beauty because you have such a horrid personality." baekhyun pulls my wrist along with him as he walks away.

"don't listen to her, you're beautiful. your eyes are what make you, you." "just forget it i already know i'm ugly." he stops in his tracks, "don't ever say that. it makes me angry." "sorry." i mumble. i always manage to make people angry. 

we finish up quickly with the shopping. "did you walk here?" "no i have a car." baekhyun says. "oh okay. may i ask how you knew i would be here?" "i didn't i actually came to get some soda." he pulls a bottle out of a bag. "did you pay for that?" i ask. "of course."

"well, see you around. thanks for helping me." i smile. "no problem. can i have your number?" "um... i don't give that around so easily." "how can i work for it then." he smirks. "be around me more." i laugh.

he tsks crossing his arms against his chest, "that's easy." "oh and you have to get approved by my brother before you are able to call me cute." "that's also easy." "i don't think you have met my brother. he doesn't like anyone except my parents and i." "well i'm quite the man charmer, so i'm not worried."