Love makers

Lucy's POV
"This is new for me but I think I'll like it a lot better. One because I don't have to rush and two." He says and grabs me and pulls me to him "because it's with you and I love you more than anything." He says with a smile and then kisses me softly but passionately.

While he kisses me he starts removing my clothes and I do the same thing to him. We remove each other's shirts and he removes my bra and starts kissing and sucking on my breasts. He moves from one to the other and I moan at the sensation of his lips on my skin. He then grabs my pants and starts sliding them down and lets them fall to the floor. He comes back up and removes my panties and touches me and smiles.

"Always ready for me huh?" He asks with amusement and I nod making him smile more.

He kneels down and kisses me down there then sticks his tongue in and licks me gently making me squeak. I see him smile and do it again and I squeak again. I grab his head and stop him before he can do it again. I gently pull him up and smile and grab his pants and yank them down along with his underwear. He lets them fall and he just smiles at me.

"Eager aren't you? Remember we are supposed to do this slowly and enjoy it." He teases and smiles.

"We can But don't tease me."

"I'm not trying to." He says innocently and I giggle at him.

"Come on. I want to start. Right now I'm craving you and this." I tell him seductively and grab his dick that's just twitching. When I touch it I feel it's hotter than usual. "Seems I'm not the only one that's ready. Come on." I smile and pull him to the bed.

I lay down and he climbs on top of me and smiles. "I can't believe we are doing this and we get to relax and do this. No rushing. Just love and passion."

"Yeah but we do have school tomorrow remember that." I tell him and he nods. I feel him position himself and start to slide in. "Natsu wait." I say suddenly and he looks at me annoyed. "Condom. The birth control isn't immediately active. It takes a week." I tell him and he groans and gets off me and grabs a condom from his bag and puts it on quickly and climbs back on top of me.

He looks at me and I smile and he smiles back. He slides in completely and we both moan in pleasure. He starts to move slowly and moans a sexy moan that I've never heard. I moan as well and run my hands all over his body as me moves slowly but with some force. He keeps a steady and passionate pace for a long time before he starts to go harder.

"This feels amazing." I moan and grab his face and kiss him passionately as he keeps thrusting into me.

"It's does. It feels amazing. To make love to you slowly and passionately." He moans and kisses my lips then my neck and keeps thrusting. "I love this. So much. And I love you so much." He moans and kisses me again.

"I feel. The same way." I moan and run my hands up and down his back. "Natsu go a bit harder." I moan and he does.

Now he has force in each thrust but he's still going slowly and we both can't help the moans that escape our mouths. I'm thankful for the music playing now. It's relaxing and also masking our moans of pleasure.

Both of us are breathing hard but also moaning and making erotic sounds. I didn't know this could be so passionate and intimate and I don't think Natsu did either. He has a look of pure pleasure and love on his face. He looks like he's in heaven. I wrap my arms around him and feel he's sweaty. I smile and shake my head.