The slip up

Time skip and Lucy's POV
Me and Natsu have been engaged for almost a month now and I honestly couldn't be happier to call him mine. After Natsu told me what my dad said and did the night he proposed I felt a lot better about everything. Knowing my dad trusts him so much really put my mind at ease. School drama has calmed down and the rumors of me being pregnant have stopped because it's obvious I'm the same size. Natsu has been by my side and has escorted me to and from every class for a while. Then we agreed to change it to before school, after school and before and after lunch.

We've been messing around a lot lately and mostly doing my favorite thing which is rubbing myself against him. It feels amazing to me and to him to. We both absolutely love the feeling so much.

"Natsu..." I say in a small but sexy voice and he looks at me and grins

"Let's go." He says in a sexy voice and grabs my hand and we rush out of my house and head to his.

We do this every time my dad isn't home which is becoming a lot more frequent. Even if my dad comes home when we are gone he doesn't worry. The servants tell him I left with Natsu and he's fine with that. If he asks where we were we just say we went for a walk or went to Natsu's house to get something.

We get inside Natsu's house and head straight to his room. He closes the door and locks it and grabs me and kisses me. Gradually things have been getting more and more heated and more and more passionate. As we kiss we start stripping which is new to me but I honestly love it. I love the feeling of his warm hands on my skin and I love feeling the heat radiating off his body.

Once we are naked he leads me to the bed and starts rubbing me and sucking on my breasts. I can't help but moan and run my fingers through his hair. He groans softly and starts rubbing me more intensely. I push him back on the bed and climb on top of him and start rubbing myself against him.

I love the feeling. I love feeling his dick rubbing against my clit and I love the moans that come from his mouth and the look of pleasure on his face. I put my hands on his chest and start grinding harder and faster, throughly enjoying the experience. Until I feel a sudden sharp pain and feel his dick enter me making me gasp and cry. Natsu sits up instantly and holds me and starts kissing on me. He kisses my tears away and holds me tightly.

"Natsu." I whimper and sniffle.

"I know. It's ok. You know I'm not leaving you and you know how much I love you. I know it's not our honeymoon but. Please. Allow me to show you the pleasure now that you've experienced the pain. I promise I'll make it romantic and memorable." He says softly and looks me in the eyes.

"Alright." I say softly and gently kiss him on the lips.

He grabs me gently and lays me down on his bed. He kisses me softly but passionately and starts moving his hips. I wince at the pain and grab ahold to him and hold him tightly. I hear him moaning softly while he's kissing me and it's arousing me. I hear his breathing quicken and feel him quicken his pace and I suddenly start to feel the pleasure. I can't help but moan as well at what I'm feeling. It feels amazing and I love it.

"Natsu...Harder." I moan and he goes harder.

Now I feel even more pleasure and moan more. I grab Natsu and kiss him passionately and he kisses me just as passionately and moans. I run my fingers through his hair and grab it firmly making him moan more. I feel I'm about to climax so I grab his hair tighter only to hear him moan more.

"Natsu..." I moan and climax hard. I feel my head spin and I grip Natsu tightly.

"Lucy...." He moans and stops moving.