Weekend Fun Part 2

Natsu's POV
I finally kissed her. I can't believe it. And it was amazing! I've never felt anything like it before. I definitely felt a spark and a lot of love and passion and not the sexual type. It was romantic and just pure bliss. I felt a definite connection with her and I know she's meant to be with me forever.

I lay in my bed as I think about the events today. I wanted her to sit on my lap, one so I can hold her close and two so I can start practicing controlling my hormones so I don't do anything to her. Hell of a way to practice I know but I've already mastered it with hugging her and just touching her. So that's the next level.

I'll admit when she adjusted herself it was hard to control myself but once she laid back on me and I wrapped my arms around her I was fine. I didn't feel aroused at all and it surprised me so much! We were sitting there comfortable and relaxed and then she grabbed her book and started reading and I read with her. I never do that!

After our amazing first kiss I couldn't help but smile and when I saw her smile I was so happy. But I was happiest when she kissed me again on her own. That's when I knew she was really happy and loved me. I'm in love with the most innocent girl I've ever met. That's something I never expected. Ever.

When we went back to her house and had dinner I was happy. Just being with her makes me so happy. I can't explain it. Then we went to the library and cuddled on the couch again and she opened her book and again I was reading with her. I was engulfed in the book until I heard my dad laughing at me because I never read anything.

After that we went home and here I am laying in bed. Thinking about how much I love this sweet and innocent girl and how much I love to hold her in my arms and now kiss her. At least she's helping me learn to control myself and my hormones. Which is something I never thought would happen.

Time skip
My dad knocks on my door the next day to wake me up to go back to their house. I jump up excitedly making him laugh and I just roll my eyes. I'm excited to see Lucy again and now that we've had our first kiss I can kiss her again virtually anytime.

I get dressed quickly and rush out to meet my dad who is trying his hardest not to laugh at my excitement.

"Love struck." He mumbles as we walk out of the house.

I just roll my eyes and start walking to her house. We get there and knock and the same maid from before answers and ushers is inside. She leaves to get them and returns quickly.

"Master Jude and Miss Lucy will be here shortly." She says and walks off.

Soon we see Lucy and Levy appear followed by Lucy's dad. Lucy rushes me and hugs me and to my surprise kisses me. I was shocked and a bit embarrassed but I kiss her back and then pull away.

"Uhh Luce. Isn't that a little. Inappropriate. To do in front of our dads?" I ask shyly and watch her blush.

"It's ok son. We know you guys love each other. As long as it doesn't lead anywhere else I'm fine with it." Her dad says and we both blush.

"Sorry dad. We'll keep the intimacy to a minimum." Lucy says softly and blushes bright red.

"Thanks Lucy. Just remember don't let it lead anywhere else." Her dad says and walks off with my dad.

"So, What are we doing today?" Levy asks suddenly.

"Well, we have a indoor pool. How about we play in the pool? You guys can swim right?" Lucy asks

"Yeah." Me and levy reply at the same time.

"Ummm Luce. Can I Uhh. Talk to you for a few minutes....alone?" I ask shyly.