Meeting

Lucy's POV
I just got done having dinner with my dad and I'm currently in my shower thinking about today. I feel myself blush as I think about what Natsu said about those guys making vulgar hand gestures about me. I smile as I think about him protecting me like he said he would. He really is like the protective big brother he said he'd be.

I noticed levy shaking in fear when she saw him but she relaxed when she noticed us talking like old friends. She asked me about it and I told her how he offered to be my big brother and protect me and she said it's obvious we like each other which made me blush.

We were talking about him when I heard a guy yell loudly "you actually like her?!" Which made me look up and I see Natsu slam a guy into a wall which made me jump up and rush to him. I see him pull his arm back like he's ready to punch him and I grab his arm. I've never seen him like this and it's scary. I wanted to cry thinking about how upset he is, I don't want to see him so upset.

I saw the expression on his face soften so much. He says he's ok but I didn't believe it. So I decide to offer him a hug because that's what we do at home whenever someone is upset. He smiled and accepted the hug and I was happy he did. I felt so comfortable and relaxed in his arms and so safe and protected. I had my head on his chest and my arms around his waist and his arms were around mine. It just seemed to fit so perfectly.

Now I can't stop thinking about him. It's like he's my other half. My missing piece to make me whole. I sigh as I think about everything. I need to get out of the shower and go to bed. So I finish up and dry myself and dress for bed. I lay there and my mind floats to thoughts of him holding me. I find myself blushing and smiling as I remember how it felt to have his arms around me holding me close and safe. Before I knew it I was asleep.

Time skip
The next morning I wake up happy. I feel good about today. I get to see Natsu again and I think I'll start hugging him more. I don't think he'll mind and siblings do hug each other sometimes and he said he will be my big brother. Honestly I just want to be in his arms more but I won't admit that.

I can't wait for tomorrow because Levy gets to come over and we can spend the whole weekend in the library. Wait. That means I won't get to see Natsu for a few days. I sigh sadly and frown at the thought. I never thought I'd get so attached to a non-family member that I'd hate the thought of being away from them for a few days.

I get in the car and head to school. As soon as we arrive I hop out and say goodbye to the driver and head straight to class. I get stopped on the way by a familiar voice that made me so happy.

"Hey Luce! I knew you'd be here early." Natsu says happily from behind me.

Why do I have a desire to feel him hug me from behind? I have a desire to be in his arms period right now.

"Yeah. I like to be early. I'm surprised your here early." I reply and turn around slowly only to be met with him a inch away from me.

Was he going to hug me from behind?

"Yeah. I wanted to ask you something." He says a bit shyly

"What is it?" I ask as I look up and look into his eyes.

I've looked into his eyes before but never for very long but now I find myself lost in them. I could stare into them all day. I haven't seen him move or speak either, so I decide hug him. He doesn't seem surprised and hugs me back almost instantly. I hug him tightly and nuzzle into his chest. Once I do I realize what I'm doing and blush. I pull away and see him with a happy expression and can't help but smile.

"What did you want to ask me Natsu?" I ask with a smile giggle and see him smile at me.

"I want to know if you can come over and meet my dad after school. He wants to meet you since I was telling him about you." He says and now I see him blush and it's adorable.