17. Her and then again her..

Start from the beginning

😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓

                   ❤Shezaad❤

I kicked open the door of my cabin and leaned onto my desk breathing hard.. I sat back and gulped some water to calm my raging nerves..

09:30 pm. My table clock showed. Crap.. it took me damn 3 months to complete it all and now its all down the drain all because of her carelessness..

Actually I trusted her.. trusted her much more than my own capabilities..
Yes of course her mere appearance startles me and I dont like her..
"Ohh you dont? really shezaad? Wish I could buy that story of yours.." my inner voice taunted me sarcastically..
"Yes I dont.." I snapped

But I cant deny she is talented.. and I really mean it.. she is got class and her skills minus her ranting are pretty impressive..
"Come on shezaad.. of course its her ranting and comeback that impressed you more.." my inner voice cut through my thoughts..

"Noo nooo nooo.. nothing of her impressed me.." I screamed in frustration pulling my hair..

But was screaming at her like a maniac really needed? My conscience again..I sighed.. whatever the damage is done.." how am I even going to face her again" my deeper self contemplated while my ego argued on why do I have to see her and I kept mum listening to their futile arguements when Ilthumish walked in..

"Shezaad what the hell was that?" He screamed banging his hands on my desk.. he seemed to be pissed off really..

"Mish-" I started..

"Shut up.. shut the fuck up.." his eyes red in rage glared knives arrows and what not at me..

" I was upset okay.. It was my damn hard work.." I snapped..

"Cut the crap shezaad where do you think you are living? In the ice age? You can always type it back in just hours or get a print of the softcopy.. that was pretty childish,your damn behaviour..

And did you not see that bitch in Ahaana s cabin, slurrping a box of apple juice and Ahaana' frustrated expression and still you failed to make the connection? It was that bitch you idiot  not Ahaana.."He wailed in a fed-up tone..

"Ahaana..?" My mind wondered.. why does that name make me feel something unique and ethereal?

"You did not.. He continued.. because you're freaking blinded by your hate and your ego is not letting you accept the freaking reality.." he sighed..

"Im sorry I had that conversation with you  that day.. stop seeing her as Chukki or a substitute for Chukki.. For once let go of your confusion coated rage and Look at her as Ahaana Maryam Aahil and that will put an end to all these chaos.." he raised his hand in surrender..

"I am not holding any anger against her" I said defensively..

"Yes you are.. dont you dare deny that shez.. man.. just for a moment think how bad you've been treating her for the last whole month for a fault which both of us know is not hers but Nushrath's.. dude its 10 now and she is been working without lunch... what kind of a inhuman act is that shezaad.. and all these days I've never seen a faded face of her and you not only made her cry calling her a looser but also  her oppressed her into stopping.. shezaad im disappointed.." he shook his head..

"I couldnt see her cry Itthu.. it pains to see her cry and it pains even more knowing im the reason for her tears.. but I always want to hurt her pretty badly that she never dares to come back in my life.. She is not chukki.. and I cant control missing her while she struts around in my life..I wailed breaking my walls.. I cant lay a finger on what I'm feeling.. its actually tearing me apart.. I seriously dont know.which side of mine am I to act.. she angers me yet I cant stand her crying for one freaking second.. what shall I do Itthu.. what am I supposed to do?" I cried..

"Shezaad.. dont try to control every single thing.. you cant do it and best way is to go on with the flow while trusting the almighty in his plan and stay within the limits.. that all we can do.. the future is already written and it happens the way it has to.. if chukki is to be back not even the biggest barrier can stop her.. have confidence and control on your ownself.. quit seeing chukki in her and start seeing her as a friend, a fellow human and all will fall into place..trust Allah and go with the flow.. everything is for the best.. got it?" I nodded..

"And I'm leaving.. drop Maryam home shezaad once she is done.."  he patted me on my bacK...

Drop her home? My jaw dropped in shock.. "no itthu I cant.."

"Listen mate.. I've gotta go soon and this is the only chance you get to put things right and I wont dare break your nose if I hear her going alone in this night.. got it?" With that he was gone..

Drop her home? How can i even look at her.. My palms started sweating and my internals quivered.. ya allah.. help me..

Sooo felllaaass..  liked it?

Im missing you peoples comments..😓😓 *cries dramatically* chukki misses you all terribly..

Sooo sooo vote and comment.. until next time.. allah hafiz lovelies..