Chapter Seventy-Two..

Present time - 2 months later.

A What Stunt?

I feel at peace since the show, she definitely gave me reassurance and I'm glad she came in. My songs have been doing pretty well in the charts, especially Thank U, Next. I'm glad people are seeing this side of me. I have been linked to Lauren Jauregui for the past week and a half because we went to dinner together and stuff. I know what y'all are thinking and you're right but I'm a lot more careful. Before you ask, no sadly she and Ty broke up and we kinda rebounded each other but yeah. I heard Demi's seeing someone too, but nothing too serious I've heard. I walk out of Lauren's condo and paps are there "Drive home safe" She states, I nod and lean in to kiss her lips. She smiles and I pull away "Text me?" I say over my shoulder "I have something special to send you" She states, I turn around to face her and she winks. I smile and get into my car. By the time I reach the mall there are pictures of me and Lauren everywhere. I shake my head and read some comments

@demisangel: Wait so Demi and Sophia have barely been broken up 4 months and Sophia has already hopped into bed with Lauren Jauregui? Wow, slut if you ask me.

@demisbangtan: I dont know how she dares be so open with Lauren J, she's just broken up with Demi.

@jiminslovato: @sophiajrparker you're a whore. Demi deserved better.

My eyes widen after reading more comments. I quickly buy what I need to get before returning to my car. I get in and speed off home. Once I'm in my apartment, I decide to tweet.

@sophiajrparker: I noticed Paparazzi got some photos of me leaving Lauren's house. I'm aware of how that looks considering Demi and I haven't been broken up for that long. However, I don't think it's anyone's business who I sleep with or who I see. I think you should look a little more closer to home before judging just my side of our breakup. Thanks.

I shake my head and make some lunch before hearing a knock on my door. I walk over and open up. It's Demi with the dogs. I let her in and she smiles "Do you want lunch? I made a lot" I say, she nods and sits on my couch. She thanks me once I've given it to her. I give her the salad and she rests her legs on top of mine. "How was your day baby?" I ask "So tiring, I just wish everything was back to normal" She states, I nod "Me too, me too" I reply "I missed you last night" I say, she smiles and pulls me closer to her and plants a kiss on my lips. I keep pecking her lips and she holds my face in place and we have a make out session. My hands travel to her pants and I undo the button and she smiles "Do you want too" I ask, she nods and I pull her shirt up and over her head. She doesn't have a bra on because it wouldn't fit the outfit so I immediately connect my lips to her breasts and leave bite marks and hickeys on her. She throws her head back and I smile. I kiss down further and further, I feel her squirming "Stop moving" i husk, she groans and I remove her pants and let my hand do some wandering. I feel her breath change as I move my hand slowly towards her vagina. I smile and kiss her lips "Go down" She groans. I feel her wetness on my hand. I nod and I kiss my way down her body and situate myself between her thighs. I lick her length and slightly begin to suck on her clitoris "Sophia" She moans... I such a little harder before putting my tongue to use "Fuck.." She moans holding my head down. I pick my pace up and go a little faster "Baby" She groans and her moans become a lot more frequent. Her grip on my hair becomes tighter and I flicker my tongue against her clitoris "I'm coming" She groans, I soon feel warm liquid in my mouth, I smile and tick her clean to get a taste of her. I kiss my way up to her and kiss her lips. She tells me to go to the bedroom and get the "strap" I nod and do as she asks. I return with it and she's in the same position. "Do you want me to wet it up or you?" I ask, she points at herself. I nod and she pulls my pants and panties off... she waists no time in clipping it around my waist and taking the "member" down her throat, my eyes widen. She gags a little. I smile and move her hair out of the way with my hands, she starts doing strokes with it and I can see it's wet enough. I lift her head up and she straddles my waist and I lick my hand and rub it over the "member". I slide it into her and she throws her head back "Mhm" She moans in my ear. She starts rocking her hips and I put my lips on her neck and kiss it "Fuck" She pants. I spank her ass a little and she moans to do it harder, I do it 3 more times harder before I squeeze her ass "Fuck you're so deep" She moans, I push her down and help her a little before standing up with her in my arms "Where are we going?" She groans "My bed" I say kissing her lips. I lay her down on my bed and she crawls back. I follow her and she's against my headboard and her legs at open. I slide inside of her and start going at a semi fast pace, I put my arms either side of her head and start going harder "Oh my god" Demi moans rolling her eyes back "God..." her voice trembles "Sophia" She moans. She runs her nails down the front of my body "Mhm" I moan quietly. I put her hands above her head and entwine our fingers as I rock into her body more "I'm so close" She cries "Ah.. ah. Oh my god, I'm gonna cum" She states as she squirms a little "I'm coming ah" She groans.... her eyes clench shut and her thighs wrap themselves around my waist, I slow down as I release her hands and then fall beside her. "You get better every time" I hear her say "Turn over" I whisper kissing behind her ear. She smirks and nods, she sticks her butt in the air. I lean over to my drawer and pull my cuffs out "Can I?" I ask, she nods. I put her hands together and cuff them from the front, I know having them cuffed behind your back is uncomfortable. I slowly slide into her from behind and use her hips as stability. "Sophia fuck" She moans into the cushion "I'm so wet for you" She moans... I smile. It doesn't take her long to build up again before she cums. I smile and slide out of her and take the strap on off. I slide my body under her so she's sat on my face, I clean her up before moving and kissing along her back. I get the key and unlock the cuffs. I kiss her wrists where they marked a bit from her pulling "Dont pull so hard baby. Your wrists will get sore" I say kissing them again..

"PR stunts are so tiring" She says with her head rested on my chest "I know baby, I promise once I get signed to a new label, I'll quit the stunt and we can go public" I state "What about Def Jam?" She asks, I nod. "My manager is gonna contact them" I state, she nods "it's so hard having to act straight when I just want to be with you" She says "I'm sorry, you can leave at anytime. I won't force you to stay in a private relationship" I say, she sits up "I'm not leaving you again Sophia. I didn't put this engagement ring back on just so we could break up again. We've been through hell and back, this is nothing. I just hate hiding you when I wanna show you off" She says. I pull her down and kiss her lips "I love you so much" I state, she smiles "It's a good thing i love you more right?" She smirks. "I love every inch of you" I smile wrapping my arms around her.

!Hey Guys!

So... Lauren and Sophia are a PR STUNT so Sophia and Demi and continue dating... :/ what do you think of that?

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT any ideas/suggestions I'm open to them.

Let me know what you want to see.

All my love, M x